Friday Where Is P2W MLB Discussion

ef bellino, hova right back on sat. @ fenway...doubront home era is 5+ career and in those fenway starts hova something like 20-5-1

Sorry gettin sidetracked.......Colon very good and personally love the guy. Just more that he labored last 2 starts then anything else...still this I the year of the extended streak so him winning would not be a shock. Miller doesn't go deep in his away gmea and his competition not any better really...

Over @ oakland 5u and cards tt over 4u

Over @ seattle 7u -- seattle putting a decent li eup together w new prospects and iwakuma not as sharp lately as earlier

Philly F5 3u
Philly +1.5 3u
Philly ml 12 u
over philly tt 4u

Taking a big shot but like the spot and howard resting added to value Imo

I always talk about playing my losers and yesterday had a pretty crappy day , mainly due to Nats game...........

still look at my Thursday losers......

over TT Tigers , Rangers , Rockies , Twins ,brewers, and Nats
over Grand Salami
over Nationals , over Rockies
Nats ML

that's a damn good Friday right there

Cleveland hits LHP but I like Quintana

pretty strong pattern of Tribe getting 4+ vs LH . Main reason I went TT over Game 1 but agree Quintana fairly solid and tough to figure out Game 2. Would look at the same plays again though ...no under interest

speaking of losers dropped 40 units in multi sports before taking couple days off, was gonna be longer break but went 3-0 during "break" so started posting again after few day hiatus

speaking of losers dropped 40 units in multi sports before taking couple days off, was gonna be longer break but went 3-0 during "break" so started posting again after few day hiatus

-40u in about a month, thank god profit was considerably better going in

I dropped like 40 on that Nats game and maybe around high 40u thanks to winning eerything at night but Twins TT an d over ...Happens to me to so often where I dont feel like gambling or posting and that little hot streak drags me back in. Glad you got on track quickly

I was due for a bad day . Can't complain much it was mostly my fault as one can see the long list of Team Total losers....didnt play as many of my "losers" as I would have liked to but so far just the Tiger loss and some nice size wins

Really like Uehara as a closer...so much easier to say knowing Yanks just not going to be able to make October happen this year.

sometimes just dead wrong, but know things arent going well when its mainly bad breaks...walk offs, blown saves, blown leads, horrible umps, etc...

Back