Friday Where Is P2W MLB Discussion

Sounds fair Play ..lol..

So the ball has to be carrying @ chicago...just on scoring plays counted 4 hrs, 6 dou les a few grouns rule and a triple....being someone may have mentioned it I apologize but I'm just getting. Doesn't seem like its taking much to drive the ball

O9.5 (-120) @ Fenway 0.6/0.5u
Hou +120 0.5/0.6u
Hou +130 0.5/0.65u
Atl tt O4 (-120) 0.6/0.5u
Tex -120 0.6/0.5u
Nym -0.5 F5 (-115) 0.575/0.5u
Nyy -105 0.525/0.5u
Cws -120 G2 0.6/0.5u
Cws G2 tt O4 -130 0.65/0.5u
Pit/Det ml parlay 0.5/0.7u
A's -105 0.525/0.5u

My phone died ...was trying to say about 15min ago

And good call on JJ mully..slowly seeing the Sox get to him

Fwiw if anyone cares the reason I went Texas was because how good Perez was last

Meant to say how good Perez was last start vs how bad cueto was 2nd start off an inury leaving a bounce back in question

my youngest bro played against Machado in a Connie Mack tourney, Manny was on Florida Legends...loaded team that year and has always been a solid program.

perez (the u), Canela (nc st) were other drafted players that were on that team...had a few others also

Kuroda solid, i believe in Pineda...on way back...Andy solid in spots

Lot of hopes being put on a healthy and effective Pineda.

Can't believe I'm saying this...but my Yanks may need to do a full blown rebuild (like my Sixers began last night).

Got to sign Cano & Gardy is damn solid (w/great defense) but no impact position players under 30...and upper minors not promising.

I played Cards for 8u ...might add something like TT over....Colon felt he was very fortunate last 2x vs seattle...cespeses cold....

i trust colon though in this spot and if ever a time to go against miller, its on the road...beast numbers at home. A's solid at home and 17-8 after off day L2 seasons.

i trust colon though in this spot and if ever a time to go against miller, its on the road...beast numbers at home. A's solid at home and 17-8 after off day L2 seasons.

no doubt

just go back to Oakland being a sub-.500 against decent teams...maybe over?

Back