Friday, October 27th Preseason Action

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
13-3-1 +6.13 units

Sorry for lateness of this post. I was honestly under impression that last night concluded the preseason for 2006. I have spent a little while since noticing my error working on the games and I think we have 3 solid spots for this evening. All plays for 1/2 unit in preseason unless indicated otherwise.

Minnesota -3 +113
Atlanta -3 -107
LA Clippers -4 -101

I think we should get 2-1 out of these plays at worst to close the preseason on a high note.

GL to all, look forward to more discussion as the season nears next week.:cheers:

Eames, I elected you to my "excellent" cappers list...so feel free to join the discussion.

i reckon we will swap Thoughts And ideas regularly during The season comrade.

As You know i Am keen on SCHEDULING Angles. And To a lesser extent ALTITUDE Angles.

All Told i Think Yall have drawn a solid crowd here -- very much looking Forward To The start of The season with This Group.

:shake:

Went for Minnesota -2,5 also
Bell, Villuanueva and Mo Williams played quite a lot last knight ( 36, 41 and 34) and shall get some rest tonight.
Don't know if Patterson will play but still we should see Bucks's bench wich doesn't look good.
Bucks not at home, Wolves solid on the road, with one day rest.

Was leaning towards Atlanta but game is not on usual floor...can't see either starters playing long minutes here.

GL to all

Losing Marvin is killer for the hawks. He was gonna start at the 4. They are getting speedy back, but i think felton and may try to put on a show in chapel Hill. I like BARS card.. when we talked on aim we had the same leans.

Good numbers there Karlovie...

Adding Toronto +2 +104

I was leaning this way earlier but didn't play. With help of abc's, decided to play it. Looks solid and hopefully we get the win. Bulls starters will most likely play little with a tough b2b road set in Florida starting on Tuesday.

abcs said:
Losing Marvin is killer for the hawks. He was gonna start at the 4. They are getting speedy back, but i think felton and may try to put on a show in chapel Hill. I like BARS card.. when we talked on aim we had the same leans.

:cheers:

eames said:
i reckon we will swap Thoughts And ideas regularly during The season comrade.

As You know i Am keen on SCHEDULING Angles. And To a lesser extent ALTITUDE Angles.

All Told i Think Yall have drawn a solid crowd here -- very much looking Forward To The start of The season with This Group.

:shake:

And a great job you do at it. I too like to map ahead games/plays/spots.

karlovie said:
Bell, Villuanueva and Mo Williams played quite a lot last knight ( 36, 41 and 34) and shall get some rest tonight.
They also combined for 73 points out of the 124 bucks scored.

THanks for the Atlanta play. Bucks getting their ass kicked by Minny. Now lets hope Clipps can cover against the Nuggets!

1-0 with ATL...gonna go to 2-0 with Minny but late add on of Raps is Dicey...Skiles liesw like a mofo...what a jerk..lol

Yea fuck that shit bar.. AMazing huh. Maybe i should have played all my leans. Raps pulled their starters thus the huge run by the bulls.

BTW look at that #1 picks numbers.. what a bum

2-1 so far +.57 units with LAC pending

They are not looking good 1st qtr....but a small profit tonight is guaranteed

2-2 .05 units..lol

I know clips game isn't over..but I cannot see them outscoring Denver my 22 in 4th and just want to get the records updated

15-5-1 +6.18 for the preseason.

Back