Friday NBA Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
112-100, +20.12u ytd

Kings 1H +6.5, .44/.4
Kings 1H +330 ML, .1/.33
Kings +10.5, .99/.9
Kings +535 ML, .1/.535

Pels been playing very well lately which helps inflate this number a bit, especially combined with the Kings just losing by 30 at home. They've been playing hard since the Boogie trade, just fell flat against Utah the other night. This is a big game for the Kings, expecting Joeger to have them ready. Most of these guys hated Boogie, so they'll be very motivated and eager to compete against him. Of all the big favorites I think this one has the biggest parlay killer motivation.

Spurs/OKC Under 208, 1.1/1

They play to the under more often than not.

Dubs/Rockets Under 230, 1.15/1

Maybe I'm too late to hop on the Warriors under train, but I'll keep paying to see the trend stop. Not more complicated than that, doesn't hurt that Harden's wrist is banged up and both teams are off travel.

Heat 1h -6.5, 1.1/1
Heat -9.5, 2.2/2

Grabbed at the open, thoughts in the other thread.

GL guys!

Last edited:
Adding Utah/Wiz Under 206.5, 1.1/1

Feels like it's asking a lot against that Utah pace and defense in the altitude. Think the Wiz dial in a little too off a loss they gave up 133 in.

The pels line is ridiculous. All the hoopla surrounding cousins could backfire. They're going to want to allow cousins to shine tonight. And the kings players will also be up for this game as well. Should be interesting.

Back