Friday NBA Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
haven't looked at the ref's yet, but the last game in the ATL-MIA series went over and i can see the Hawks resting Horfy for game 7 and this one hitting the under as the Hawks may just let this one go subconsciously if they have a rough start.

thoughts? :popcorn:

wow Marc Davis called 21 more unders this year than overs, which works with a 31-40 o/u and a 37-29 o/u

..think i'm going to play this elimination game under, especially after yesterday's hovas

No Horford and Marvin tonight for ATL. I think Wade gets the MJ treatment tonight and this goes back to ATL for Game 7 Sunday.

Under is fundamentally sound in every way possible all the way down to the refs. Can't shake the bad feeling I have about it though. Real hard to not like Miami though. This series is the anti BOS/CHI series where no game has been particularly close. It's a pretty reasonable to expect the Heat to cover 5 points if they win. The loss of Marvin and Horford should insure that happens. Will be playing the Heat for sure and likely laying off the total.

<table class="s_playerNewsTable" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="s_playerNewsTitle" style="background: rgb(238, 24, 32) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" width=""><table class="s_playerNewsTitle" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="33" align="left">
</td><td align="left"> Marvin Williams shocks Hawks - will play</td><td style="" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table> </td><td style="background: rgb(238, 24, 32) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" width="14">
right_corner_player_news.gif
</td> <td width="6">
pixel.gif
</td> </tr><tr> <td>
pixel.gif
</td> <td class="s_playerNewsLeftBorder">
pixel.gif
</td><td class="s_playerNewsText">
NBA_Williams_small.jpg

Marvin Williams decided late on Friday that he wanted to play after missing three straight games with a mysterious wrist injury.
It looks like Marvin is a go tonight, but it's very doubtful that Al Horford will play, although he's expected to dress. Jermaine O'Neal is doubtful to play for the Heat, leaving both teams without their starting centers. May. 1 - 7:34 pm et
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back