+118U 9
9:45 PM
927Oakland Athletics-1½
-176O 8½
+105
928San Francisco Giants+1½
+162U 8½

Friday starting pitchers

Are nats gonna be able to handle the O’s? Kinda crazy milone pitched so well against nats last week, they generally hit lefties, hard to see him match that performance. Can O’s get to stras again? Kinda lean over 9.

God damn. I was really hoping to get plus money on rangers.. I agree with line but was hoping Rox would be getting more love. Coors don’t faze Lynn, he don’t screw around with breaking stuff!! Got beat playing over against this kid Rox starting in his last start where he was excellent at sea. This might be a different animal making his 1st start at coors! He has never posted very good minor league numbers so think this be a challenge. Prob be on rangers Ff -.5

Roark did not seem right even by his low standards last time out. Velo way down, walking guys, and striking out even less. Don’t see a line yet or who pitching for rays but gonna be looking to fade him one way or another, maybe with total.

Stupid phils pitched Vasquez Thursday in relief blowing a chance to fade him! Mfers, damn game wasn’t even available to me live cause the rain delay I guess.

Roark did not seem right even by his low standards last time out. Velo way down, walking guys, and striking out even less. Don’t see a line yet or who pitching for rays but gonna be looking to fade him one way or another, maybe with total.

Rays are HOT

That total gonna have to be 10 at least isn’t it? You don’t see a line or total anywhere do you Ryno?

Probably right. Something about being on the Rays to rejuvenate a guy

Despite the offense showing little life vs fish I still don’t trust jays, I gotta assume they will struggle once rays start marching in pen guys. I see the total exactly 10, Tampa not overly expensive. I gotta look at it some more.

Despite the offense showing little life vs fish I still don’t trust jays, I gotta assume they will struggle once rays start marching in pen guys. I see the total exactly 10, Tampa not overly expensive. I gotta look at it some more.

Geez, he’s only 27. I just looked. You saying I’ve been around the block too???

Haven’t seen anything yet. Trevor Richards is a good young arm. Probably 3-4 innings from him

Jays did see him last year and got him for 4 runs in 3 innings. Nowhere near enough at bats to say one way or other. Think I like the over 10, actually might prefer the Ff over but I almost never play those.

Geez, he’s only 27. I just looked. You saying I’ve been around the block too???

27 not really young for a pitcher and he has logged bunch of mlb starts for few teams is all I meant. I was just surprised i didn’t really remember him once I looked. Wasn’t expecting to see he had made that many starts last 2 years!!

Never thought I'd see the day Yankees were -380 vs the Sox but they are truly that bad. Rays shot up to -140.

Never thought I'd see the day Yankees were -380 vs the Sox but they are truly that bad. Rays shot up to -140.

I went with the Ff ov5.5 in Rays/jays. Just hope jays offense can help the cause. Thinking bout adding rays Ff -.5 +105 but havnt pulled trigger as I hate playing side and total in same game.

Tejas is it for me so far. Keeping an eye on Brewers and Friars. Not loving a ton again today.

I played rangers Ff -.5, think solid edge with Lynn vs rookie. My guess is Lynn might have to throw a lot of pitches to navigate Rox lineup so don’t expect him to go further than 6 and not sure what rangers pen will look like at coors?

Isn’t SF home game Overs an Auto play?

I see they still giving out low numbers there too. I do like the pitchers in this one but 8 screams pitching battle in pitchers park and doesnt appear be the case anymore. I don’t think I can play the over in this one tho. I think cueto crafty enough to get thru A’s lineup that has some holes and Montas looks better every start to me. Certainly not playing under, just a pass for me.

I wish I was good with the internet because I would totally get the “no soup for you” meme and turn it into “no bullpens for you”

Lol. Yea I almost always play full game overs but I think both pens better than the starters in that one. If we don’t see 6 runs thru 5 I don’t think getting to 11 is very realistic.

Kershaw has been good against the Angels in his career, going 6-2 with a 2.56 ERA in 11 starts. He's had success against center fielder Mike Trout, holding him to two hits in 13 at-bats with four strikeouts

On the bright side at least cards finally called up Dillon Carlson! Can’t imagine they called him up to sit! Sure hope Shildt sits bader or Fowler!

They so fucked. Everyone else has played 20 games, they have played 5! Now they gotta come out of quarantine and play all those dh’s? I really don’t know how they compete?

You still have an easy playoff spot waiting for you with the automatic 2nd place finish. The Reds are the baseball version of the Browns where everyone loved them before the season only to watch them flop and the Brewers are more likely to finish behind the Pirates than finish in the money.

You still have an easy playoff spot waiting for you with the automatic 2nd place finish. The Reds are the baseball version of the Browns where everyone loved them before the season only to watch them flop and the Brewers are more likely to finish behind the Pirates than finish in the money.

Maybe so, I’m just not sure I expect them to look very good the 1st week or so. I honestly have no idea what lineup gonna look like or how they will manage the pitchers? Gotta figure gonna be a lot of guys used out of pen cause can’t imagine starters can come back and go very deep for a few turns.

Maybe so, I’m just not sure I expect them to look very good the 1st week or so. I honestly have no idea what lineup gonna look like or how they will manage the pitchers? Gotta figure gonna be a lot of guys used out of pen cause can’t imagine starters can come back and go very deep for a few turns.

30 wins and your in for sure and I could see the second place team in this division at 27 or 28 so you will be fine.

Are nats gonna be able to handle the O’s? Kinda crazy milone pitched so well against nats last week, they generally hit lefties, hard to see him match that performance. Can O’s get to stras again? Kinda lean over 9.

big part of that was Rendon, but i'm hesitant to buy into Tommy and Camden Yards is a bad place for his flyball tendencies

Back