Friday in the Association

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Ok I lied about taking a few days off. I still am on major tilt over the Warriors collapse, but Ill get over it.. perhaps. Anyway, I have tried to stay away from road favorites. This is an odd 1 game road trip. That being said the wiz have won 2 in a row, and have a lot of winnable games coming up. THe team shot a season high % last week and looks to be clicking. The odds of Minny winning 2 in a row are slim to none, I'm not putting much stock in their win over the queens.

Wizards -2(-120) to win 2 units

Big lean to Mem - Nawlins over 202..

I am sure come Thursday night it will be 76% Washinton 24% Minny.. at least.

Like 'em both abcs, maybe one time I'd feel ok laying chalk with the Wizards, Wolves should still be riding high off that Sac.win. Goodluck tomorrow

Line is on its way up to 3.5, I think thats a good sign. However, ( like Screamin A always says) the Wizards are so Jekyll and Hyde so nothing is ever for sure with them.

Turiaf is questionable which is huge since LA has no one who can guard sheed. However, i will be on the lakers if chauncy is out.. just waiting to hear the news before vegas hears it.

I just dont think Cleveland is deep at all. They also will struggle to match up with Deron. I like how Okur will bring Z out of the lane. This play is rather sexy in my opinion. I also like how the public isnt too large on Utah.. almost a coin flip

Utah Jazz +1 (-110) to win 2 units

Don't get this line. Hughes is out, Sasha is dinged up.. I'll take my chances here ..

Final Card as of 7:30..

Wizards -2(-120) to win 2 units
Utah Jazz +1 (-110) to win 2 units

Good luck to everyone.

You know your in trouble when Telfair and Antoine Walker are scoring buckets

Congrats Cavs backers.. tough shooting game for Deron and Okur.. looking like 0 -2

Yea I dont have money on my hawks, but this would be a sick loss to lose at home. I need to cash this wizards ticket

Back