Friday i love the Tigers Discussion

Phil Coke v Matt Cain is still my all time favorite game in the history of sports

mariners ml - xxxl
TT over 3 - xxl

A's ml - xxl

Cards = ml = xxl
tt over 3.5 - XXXXL

Rox ml = xxl

Astros game over 8 - xxl

So the Mets are going to skip Harvey on Sunday. Imagine if they miss the playoffs by a game...

make-up calls and Carrasco being a very popular dog have me thinking i'll stay away

Popular dog wtf? Seriously? Because 3 people on a forum like a side it's a popular dog?

That brain of yours is something else.

This is probably a wiser bet. My Colorado bet was purely a fade of the fat man. He's been a total gas can and heading into coors. Good luck.

Feels nice to already win a bet before game is over.

The Dodgers lost two games to Oakland WTF does tell you donny baseball he the man.

That's some funny shit hugh!!!! glad I didn't read that drinking coffee.

Popular dog wtf? Seriously? Because 3 people on a forum like a side it's a popular dog?

That brain of yours is something else.

you guessed it, three posters is my requirement for an underdog to be deemed popular. Please don't have kids

Then what was your reason for thinking Indians were a popular dog??

I'd be surprised if you even answer it because you have been getting slammed by numerous people on these boards and you don't want to dig yourself in a deeper hole. . A lot of people fade you. Please don't say Carrasco is popular. Tanaka is just as popular

Would love to hear the reason for believing Indians were a popular dog.

I do have to remind myself that I'm talking to someone who claimed a 13-2 loss was a bad beat so there's definitely some chromosomes missing.

Very curious to hear the reasoning. Ty in advance.

Then what was your reason for thinking Indians were a popular dog??

I'd be surprised if you even answer it because you have been getting slammed by numerous people on these boards and you don't want to dig yourself in a deeper hole. . A lot of people fade you. Please don't say Carrasco is popular. Tanaka is just as popular

Would love to hear the reason for believing Indians were a popular dog.

I do have to remind myself that I'm talking to someone who claimed a 13-2 loss was a bad beat so there's definitely some chromosomes missing.

Very curious to hear the reasoning. Ty in advance.

read the thread

Reread thread..

Insults aside for a sec.

Carrasco Is a great pitcher is all you said..

Indians were not a popular dog and you talked yourself off a play for a reason that never existed.

Back