Friday Discussion Thread

Crying is human and cleanses the soul. Never apologize for it.

oh im not, she just has enough problems without having to worry bout my sadness. lol. sometimes i think she be happier to pass but others i think she wants to fight longer. i feel selfish for wanting her to hang around so i try to leave it up to her.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
fucjing alvarez can't break out this little slump on home stand. he just missed a bomb twice, once out in front of foul then to the track opposite field he didn't get all of it. thought he was on his way but he just got out again last inning, didn't see the at bat but i'm running out of time for this freaking over!!

never would have guessed jays do most the work to go over in NY but i'll take it, just need 1 more run to get off push.

oh im not, she just has enough problems without having to worry bout my sadness. lol. sometimes i think she be happier to pass but others i think she wants to fight longer. i feel selfish for wanting her to hang around so i try to leave it up to her.
She'll do what she does. This post gave me chills....I'm pretty sure you get it.

lol. damn it only 3rd inning in NY! pretty safe to say ur going over easy. shoulda started with the alt lines!

kikuchi a strikeout machine tonight. i was curious if stros staff could identify something he doing and fix his mix or maybe tweak delivery. not like he far off, his control just to inconsistent. he has never lacked front of rotation stuff!! he has fanned a bunch in a row!

Snakes with 5 HRs, that's borderline scandalous

crazy me thought the walker injury might hurt them! lol. of course going and getting bell was smart. he not walker but certainly helps offset that loss.

Reactions: KJ
damn. kikuchi had 11k's and like 20 swings and misses on the night! he was bout to fall apart but stros yanked him, now rays need a big hit off pen. running out of time, need runs!

sure wish i knew what was doing on w kremer? thought they brought him back to soon but then he looked fucking fantastic his last start, the runs he gave up came on errors. expected him ti be great again tonight but he was pretty much awful. can't figure him out. makes me so mad when i get one these pitchers i can't get capped properly!

at least Orioles and tigers overs came thru easy, just need padres over tonight to cash for 4-0 on my big umpire over calls LOL....Red sux taking care of biz making me happy but i hate the sox...pocketbook will be happy at least

We've apparently moved Thompson to the closer role

dunno thompson but at this point is use me at closer before seawald!! i at least understand a bit with them. i have no clue what the flying fuck o's doing?? thwy just keep sitting on the top prospects and never pushing their chips in. pathetic.

cmon stros. can't believe they let Baz get thru lineup 2x. they hit him hard 2nd time around but mostly right at ppl!! need this game to go over!!

i'd like to see yanks move Jazz to leadoff spot. why would you want more at bats for Verdugo? anyone with half a brain knows more at bats for jazz makes more sense!

we all know i have a abundance of over confidence but im convinced i could hit a lefty side arm pitcher throwing mid-high 80s!! lol

maybe if he only facing righties, sidearm guys scare me to death when facing opposite handed hitter, so easy to pick ball up!
I was at game 1, 6 and 7 of the 2001 WS. You know where this goes. BH Kim losing g3,4,5 of that series was so fucked up. We likely don't have more than one Korean that lives here lol.

no clue why stros risked stealing 2md there. bit no harm no foul. still gotta get this guy on and altuve up

fucking stros strand 2 more. guess books out smarted me, this 7.5 total was nuts but gonna go under! lol

no damn way kikuchi vs Baz shoulda been 7.6 or stayed under!! lol
Kikuchi had his best game in his career in terms of whiff rate tonight. Unreal....he must have just wanted to get out of toronto....he left the game with a standing ovation. dude's been a gas can all year

this been my worst week maybe all year. feeling the pain. prob cause i had to pull out lot of my roll to buy that car, desperation trying to hit a parlay to get my money back up has lead to a slump and this wasn't the time. i gotta refocus and get shit going!

Kikuchi had his best game in his career in terms of whiff rate tonight. Unreal....he must have just wanted to get out of toronto....he left the game with a standing ovation. dude's been a gas can all year

gas can a bit harsh, have to look at numbers but i think in some ways this been one his better years. his stuff has never been a issue, he can be electric but his control all over the damn place. i suspected stros might have seen something small that could fix him, he has ace type stuff, but gas can like control and consistency. if they could get him consistent they could have a steal! the k's didn't shock me at all, lack of walks surprised me, i had him for 5+ innings 7 k's and 3ish runs. i expected stros to get 4-5 off Baz tho. clearly i capped him wrong, been happening more than im proud to admit this week.

if i don't get things turned back around over the weekend i might take a week or so break to recharge batteries before preseason nfl then ncaa right around corner! we see how it goes.

wow. yordan scored on that somehow to cash his h,r,rbi! que ball single 60mph off bat then he scores on a single that got kicked and thrown all over the field! lol. maybe that the break i need to get off this cold streak!

Torey is incredible. He just took a postgame interview and broke down three decisions he made that were flawed and how they impacted the game. I don't think anyone does that. Amazing interview that we are lucky to get. He was so critical of himself and what he should have done differently. That was so good.

Back