Friday Discussion Thread

oh yea. the ovsr in houston also. 7.5 feels crazy low! i think kikuchi be good for steps but they not gonna fix his control overnight are they?
GL Bro...i was real close to pounding the game over but just went with tampa team over 3.5. I saw Doug Eddings is umping this game. His 7.87 runs oer game and 67% strike call with a massive 3.89 SO/BB ratio scared me off the full total. Guy been less than 8.4 runs every year since 2020, with 2 years ago at 7.4....he may help kikuchi some tonight but hope not...also god speed to your wife. going through some of the same stuff, not as severe it sounds like

life a mfer. one day you cruising along just living life best you can then your stubborn 39 year old wife finally gets to point she has to mention she been having this bleeding problem she only brought up cause she had lost so much blood she couldn't function properly! next thing ya know you being told words like late stage cancer and odds i damn sure wouldn't bet! next 13 months a freaking blur. sometimes we get good news but it always followed w something even worse!! we went from 1 hospital visit every month or so to now it more like 2 weeks out of every month, seems like the radiation did more harm to her than the cancer. i'd tell anyone who ever has to go thru this to think long and hard bout the radiation, there plenty of other options you could try before radiation!! it didn't help her and caused her to have a hole in her bladder and colon, so now she has tubes in her kidneys. i feel like they left out many the potential side effects! and again chemo and immuno therapy did much more good than the radiation! i know everyone different and they still don't know what best for cancer or that individual but her life be much easier had she not done the radiation so please if that happens to you or loved one really look into before agreeing to radiation!!

now we gonna go wit this new experimental shit, apparently had potential for bad side effects to the eyes, she made it clear to dr if she goes blind that it, and i don't blame her! we felt better after the consultations last few days, not like a thing where she instantly would go blind, long as we do all the post and pre treatment care it should be fine and the success rate for her kind of cancer been high w this so we can only hope!

anyways sorry to be a bummer just felt like getting off my chest and didn't want to say all that to her, gotta put on strong front for my baby! i do always tell her the life insurance will help me cope!!! lmao

GL Bro...i was real close to pounding the game over but just went with tampa team over 3.5. I saw Doug Eddings is umping this game. His 7.87 runs oer game and 67% strike call with a massive 3.89 SO/BB ratio scared me off the full total. Guy been less than 8.4 runs every year since 2020, with 2 years ago at 7.4....he may help kikuchi some tonight but hope not...also god speed to your wife. going through some of the same stuff, not as severe it sounds like

E been around long enough i know him. you would prob be super impressed with my notebooks on umps. they used to be a big part my capping but over the years i have stopped, around time they hired a bunch of new umps, i just didn't have the energy to start making books on all the new guys. i was really hoping by now we would have the electric umps calling balls and strikes!! used to be i don't want that but now im tired and just want to have a uniform infallible k zone, shouldn't be much to ask but these pricks are so resistant to change!!

Just had a twister alert roll through. Going to be nasty in DC tonight too…nats game may get delayed a bit

Attachments

• Housestorm.jpeg.jpg
    Housestorm.jpeg.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Well glad i hit the pirates over. first 3 dbags hitters hit homers. Ortiz is way off

Cant remember seeing that except once in College years ago....1st 3 hitters wow

what the fuck goinb on w ragans? last start he dominated thru 3 innings fanning 6, then after that he only punched 1 more next 2.2 innings and just didn't have it: i assumed he wore down in heat but now he has thrown 28 pitches in this 1st against tigers and hasn't punched anyone!! wtf!!

thank goodness he fanned the last guy of inning and got the no run 1st but shit 28 pitches in 1st he gonna jave to really settle in and start mowimg ppl down! hopefully he gets stronger quickly!

what the fuck goinb on w ragans? last start he dominated thru 3 innings fanning 6, then after that he only punched 1 more next 2.2 innings and just didn't have it: i assumed he wore down in heat but now he has thrown 28 pitches in this 1st against tigers and hasn't punched anyone!! wtf!!
Good for my over, alan porter the ump is a great one too for runs. i have tigers, f5, and over 6.5

Good for my over, alan porter the ump is a great one too for runs. i have tigers, f5, and over 6.5

even when i did cap umps i didn't sorry bout them much when we got pitchers like these 2, their stuff should overcome umps as they don't have to live on edges, their stuff good enough they can get swings from any location

even when i did cap umps i didn't sorry bout them much when we got pitchers like these 2, their stuff should overcome umps as they don't have to live on edges, their stuff good enough they can get swings from any location

I've found there's 20% or so more pro hitter/runs, and 20% or so that are dug in on pitchers, with the rest being more neutral. Some guys are wishy washy like Porter who had a lot more runs and was more hitter lenient but not as much recently.

life a mfer. one day you cruising along just living life best you can then your stubborn 39 year old wife finally gets to point she has to mention she been having this bleeding problem she only brought up cause she had lost so much blood she couldn't function properly! next thing ya know you being told words like late stage cancer and odds i damn sure wouldn't bet! next 13 months a freaking blur. sometimes we get good news but it always followed w something even worse!! we went from 1 hospital visit every month or so to now it more like 2 weeks out of every month, seems like the radiation did more harm to her than the cancer. i'd tell anyone who ever has to go thru this to think long and hard bout the radiation, there plenty of other options you could try before radiation!! it didn't help her and caused her to have a hole in her bladder and colon, so now she has tubes in her kidneys. i feel like they left out many the potential side effects! and again chemo and immuno therapy did much more good than the radiation! i know everyone different and they still don't know what best for cancer or that individual but her life be much easier had she not done the radiation so please if that happens to you or loved one really look into before agreeing to radiation!!

now we gonna go wit this new experimental shit, apparently had potential for bad side effects to the eyes, she made it clear to dr if she goes blind that it, and i don't blame her! we felt better after the consultations last few days, not like a thing where she instantly would go blind, long as we do all the post and pre treatment care it should be fine and the success rate for her kind of cancer been high w this so we can only hope!

anyways sorry to be a bummer just felt like getting off my chest and didn't want to say all that to her, gotta put on strong front for my baby! i do always tell her the life insurance will help me cope!!! lmao
Hate this but you're pretty sharp. Not sure anyone handles this as well as you.

Hate this but you're pretty sharp. Not sure anyone handles this as well as you.

doing best i can, sometimes i break down crying like a little bitch but try not to let her see that. i've pretty much come to terms with the fact she prob dying sometime in next few years, just gotta make most of time we got.

i can't believe that clown Carrasco got away with 4 walks and all o's could muster was 1 stinking run!! wtf is this bixzarrp world?? no clue why this total in houston was only 7.5, ya know kikuchi giving up runs, guess stros will have to shit bed like o's not to cash this. these fucks got 1st 2 on this inning and now the next 2 strike out!! unreal.

forgot to post but already hit soto ov 1.5 h,r,rbi, was shocked he wasn't 2.5!!

i also have arozarena ov 1.5 again later

maube we should start doing same game parlays with yanks total bases or runs or rbi's. need to find a different site cause draft kings doesn't let me use h,r,rbi in sgp's

fuckinh fuck. he crushed that but just out in front foul. then flies out to track. god dammit., shoulda been 2-2

seager 2 bombs tonight. not sure i'd pitch to him much with way rest rangers lineup not worth a damn

fully expected the k's, just expected walks and runs in between. problem is stros not scoring shit.,

royce lewis has a ops over 1.000! mfer just can't stay healthy. he could be one of best players in the game if he could just stay healthy!

makes me so happy when guys actually make contact and don't strike out in these spots. nice to see actual hitting!!

damn, between yordan ball that hooked foul and just now a rocket just foul, coulda easily had 4 runs but 2-2 isn't bad on way to 8

doing best i can, sometimes i break down crying like a little bitch but try not to let her see that. i've pretty much come to terms with the fact she prob dying sometime in next few years, just gotta make most of time we got.
Crying is human and cleanses the soul. Never apologize for it.

Back