-136U 10½
08:40 PM
959Chicago CubsD. Smyly -L+1½
+110O 8½
960Arizona DiamondbacksZ. Davies -R-1½
+160
-120U 8½
+105

Looking at Webb, Lopez, Darvish & Mahle. Webb, I like a lot. Might be buying high on Lopez...will do research.

Think I want some of Lopez in one way or another, going to Miami against their pitching should be a rude awakening for milw who been feasting off reds minor league pitching in band boxes 6 of last 9 games. Look how Braves pitching shut them down w exception the open gm in series opener. I dunno that fish can score off Burnes tho? Prob be looking at Ff under or Lopez props.

That a really low total in oak for one pitcher I dunno anything about and another who ain’t that good!

For whatever reason kc can’t hit lhp at all. They just got owned by 2 average at best lefties in texas. Greinke has pitched plenty at coors w fairly decent success but I dunno bout this version of him? Think I’m looking more at Freeland over outs prop even tho that a scary bet to make in that park. 5.2 innings against royals should be doable.

They been on fire! Last week we were talking bout them as being all time bad, now they almost have same record at tigers! Lol., another one these fuvkinb games I hate where pitcher facing same team in b2b starts. So hard to cap those imo.

Fucksrs are asking for -130 for the privilege of playing FF u3 in Miami! I dunno how else to bet it tho? Kinda a bummer this the only marquee pitching matchup we getting in Miami this weekend, there was a chance wr could have gotten several great pitching duels but the stars didn’t line up so this is basically the 1.

Fucksrs are asking for -130 for the privilege of playing FF u3 in Miami! I dunno how else to bet it tho? Kinda a bummer this the only marquee pitching matchup we getting in Miami this weekend, there was a chance wr could have gotten several great pitching duels but the stars didn’t line up so this is basically the 1.
Both pitchers match up so well with the opposing offenses though.

Looking at Lopez ov 5.5 k’s and/or over 17.5 outs. Barnes numbers are too high for my blood considering fish better hitting righties than lefties and don’t strike out as much vs rhp.

I was hoping to get a better price w fish Ff + the half run also but no such luck. -130 same as the Ff under.

Maybe this a spot to take advantage of them now allowing us to parlay the RL with total? Fish +1.5 and under 6.5 has a decent feel to it!

Normally I’d love Webb vs cards but again another one these matchups with b2b starts against same team! One thing both pitchers could have going for them is storms are forecasted to come into the area around 9-10, so we could see a nice big k-zone in a attempt to get the game played before the rain hits!

Actually shocked line has ticked down a bit in stl, Webb been getting babip’ed to death this year which makes you think a certain group of ppl would be all over him! I’m not in the camp that says it is necessarily bad luck tho, I think there a reason the babip is so high, he missing in the middle the plate more often, you do that guys are gonna have a higher batting average against you, that isn’t bad luck!

That said his stuff still looks really good and he absolutely has the kind of arsenal that would typically give cards problems, I was kinda shocked they hit him as well they did in San Fran last week!! For some reason he hasn’t fared that great vs cards but it only been a few starts. They have Webb total outs at 17.5 but heavy juice to the over, he has reached at least 6 innings in 4 of his 6 starts and while he got pulled after 5 innings against cards he probably could have pitched one more inning, the issue he was getting hit. I expect he will make it 6 innings in this start but is it so strong it worth -175? Probably not. His strikeouts are a much more reasonable -130 to the over on 4.5, I think that more than doable as his k rate may be down thus far his swinging strikes in line with his other years so you would expect his k’s get back to his typical 8-9 per 9 innings. He did fan 7 cards in those 5 innings last week. I think he gets to 5 minimum here as cards have quite a few guys flailing at everything (I’m looking at you O’Neal! ). My best guess on him would be 6 innings 2 runs, 6 k’s. Imo most value on the over 4.5 k’s -130.

Hicks way tougher to pin down as his start in San Fran was cut short thanks to taking a liner off his wrist. He was on his way to completing 5 innings in that start but he still has yet To throw more than 70 pitches, I think he was on his way to throwing about 80 last game but since it was cut short I assume that would be about his limit here (give or take 5-10 depending how it going). I think it be helsly after him who been great and probably Cabrera also at some point. If I was confident in it being those 3 then I’d say giants not gonna score much. Im not certain tho. Think I’m just rolling with Webb strikeout total and will be watching to see the rest.

did dodgers change pitchers from kershaw to ferris buehler? that blows, i liked the over with gibson vs kershaw, couldnt convince myself to back gibson, he doesnt have the goods to be able to get this lad lineup out, he has never been great against left handed hitters which means predictably he has never fared well vs lad. i like phils lineup much better vs lefties even if that lefty was kershaw, not so much against buehler. with this matchup the way to go is probably lad-1.5 but that not even plus money.. every dodgers win been by at least 2 runs!

think that gonna bout wrap up my card.

lopex ov 5.5 k's
webb over 4.5 k's
dunning ov 16.5 outs
lad-1.5
fish+1.5/u6.5 parlay

dunning over 16.5 outs..

Like this

yea in that park it feels a out or 2 short. he just went 6 innings in the bronx, 7+ vs atl at home and 5.2 vs stros (which all we need). he has enough variety he should be able to put in a quality start vs a struggling sox lineup.

i just noticed davies is at 14.5 outs, anytime 5 innings cashes i gotta take a real close look. cubs were able to get to pads high octane pitchers (in between strike outs). Davies will be a big change from what they been seeing, it be interesting to see if he can induce those free swingers into a bunch of ground balls, that really tempting but the juice pretty high.

yea in that park it feels a out or 2 short. he just went 6 innings in the bronx, 7+ vs atl at home and 5.2 vs stros (which all we need). he has enough variety he should be able to put in a quality start vs a struggling sox lineup.

i just noticed davies is at 14.5 outs, anytime 5 innings cashes i gotta take a real close look. cubs were able to get to pads high octane pitchers (in between strike outs). Davies will be a big change from what they been seeing, it be interesting to see if he can induce those free swingers into a bunch of ground balls, that really tempting but the juice pretty high.
Roof open scares me here

Fucking Webb has had bout half cards hitters down 2 strikes and hasn’t punched out any of them. Hopefully that be only loss the night. Just skated by with dunning outs, got the fish +1.5/under parlay, just doyers-1.5 left!

I always said I would smash books if they let me play those +1.5 and unders, gonna start attacking those when I see pitching duels!

Was watching, guy has no put away pitch at all
It was definitely weird to see him not have the stuff to strike anyone out, but pitch just fine. The result was great, but he had 7 K's last start. He must be hurt?

It was definitely weird to see him not have the stuff to strike anyone out, but pitch just fine. The result was great, but he had 7 K's last start. He must be hurt?
Did they just see him last weekend? Maybe they figured that part out, dunno but they pretty easily spoiled pitches w/2 strikes

Did they just see him last weekend? Maybe they figured that part out, dunno but they pretty easily spoiled pitches w/2 strikes
Last start was the cards. 8H, 4ER, 7K, 2BB. He had multiple wild pitches in 1st & 2nd.

Back