• andersonT
  • hendricks
  • woodA
  • MONT
  • MCKENZIE
  • urena
  • QUINTANA
  • perezM

lots of cheap home teams tomorrow, can't believe what they're making MIN do thanks to their COVID issues early in the season. Day off turns into a DH @ LAA then road game @ MIN. Woof

Tyler Anderson has been good this year and PIT wins close games late. If they can avoid the blowout, why can't they outpitch ATL bullpen again? Ian A hasn't looked infallible, ATL isn't hitting and isn't pitching yet may climb above 1/2

hendricks is a commentary on StL bullpen issues and CMart off the IL

LAD another big favorite on the road, though line isn't as big as i had hoped

Rodon looks hurt again, pushing him back a couple days after complaining of two injuries didn't prevent him from a bad start and CHW will need to have a lead early since I expect they will lose the bullpen battle late. Mont very inconsistent, but he was bad his last start so this must mean he's better ????

DET playing better, bullpen finally not blowing up or was that just playing SEA?

Q as a home dog surprised me, but probably should stay far away from that team and him since we thought he was cooked last month

Martin Perez has me feeling like he did in Texas a few years back, though he's a big favorite pretty often playing for BOS and was dogged every start for an entire year with the pennant winning Rangers. Nola is solid, but BOS will test him even without a DH and where is PHI better besides the first pitcher

Run and hide from that game. I can’t even name half the guys the Mets are throwing out there given their injuries but I do love me some Stroman

can they be that much worse than the regular Mets have been this year? And that much worse than the MIA lineup? And MIA pen?

yankees over, baltimore, mutts, brewers, colorado over, oak, detroit

these are all on my list so far, likely to play:

colorado over, yankess over and mutts ml so far.

after yesterday, the City of Toronto is in shambles...leafs lose to their rival in game 1 and then we turn to the jays game only for Dolis to blow it sadness is real

With all this talk about pitching this year and no hitting..just play 9 innings at blue jays home field...good grief
There is a real chance that the Jays return to Rogers Centre/Skydome in July/August, if everything goes accordingly sporting events are allowed in August with fans. Although it all depends on the border restrictions, so if border restrictions open up before August, we might have them in Toronto for July with no fans and fans starting in August

disregard anything nice i said about Quintana, he still sucks and his bullpen is a question-mark at best and the LAA lineup is really inconsistent usually hinging on Trout and Ohtani but there's only one playing

would love to be against a ridiculous price on COL, but not sure Frankoff is any good while we know Marquez can be and even if Frankoff doesn't blow up the ARI bullpen may do it

Going against Hendricks again. I didn't like what I saw before DET start and dominating DET isn't exactly impressive. Not a big fan of Martinez, but the COL game seemed like a blip. He's been throwing bp sessions and everything with his celebration injury.

Going against Hendricks again. I didn't like what I saw before DET start and dominating DET isn't exactly impressive. Not a big fan of Martinez, but the COL game seemed like a blip. He's been throwing bp sessions and everything with his celebration injury.

at least you're consistent

That Hendricks line made me raise an eyebrow. He's all over the place and when he's off, he's really bad. I don't see much, but he seems to pitch better when he gets ahead in the count, first pitch strike above 80%. Last 4 games, batters are clobbering his pitches. I don't mind Anderson, but he had/still has? control problems, pitched well this year so far.
The last time I went against Hendricks when PIT/Anderson dueled. Here's what I said about it, which was in reference to my first statement.

Back