Friday Discussion Thread

too many off the board for my leans post, but I would love some Oviedo thoughts

Musgrove fade train looks very tasty and without Tatis

did my leans but not that under. Have to be ingame for me for that under. too low and below key number

CHW prices are way too high, but not sure either Kc will make my card

May 14smyly
miley
SMITHR
alcantara
oviedo
kellerB
benjamin
junis
montas
velasquez

Lean on Nats, Angels, and cubs

not sure what we'll get from Arrieta or the other side of your Halos bet with Pivetta. Couple decent starts in a row from Canning even without giving length, but @ SEA and this disaster of a LAD lineup doesn't sell me

WSH price is also silly, but not worth fading Scherzer with a replacement level SP

I don't know if I like Matz -150; Phillies should be familiar with Matz. Believe that Didi and Bryce have good numbers against him

I don't know if I like Matz -150; Phillies should be familiar with Matz. Believe that Didi and Bryce have good numbers against him
Ya I saw it's Vince on the other side of the bump

nothing substantial in wind anywhere except Toronto. There's a 15MPH wind blowing out otherwise pretty calm across the majors

added Dodgers -1
yanks/o's under 9
phillies/jays under 10.5
a's/twins over 8.5

7 games and I feel yucky about all of them

abreu collision with dozier and both look out in the 2nd so probably out of the nightcap too

Where are you buying runs from? BAS has really thrown me for a loop with this change.
I didn't buy in this instance. Just noticed some groups had a juiced 6 and FD had a 6.5 +100. I do believe you can normally bet alternate totals on both DK and FD though, where are my main two.

Playing those MIA fish in honor of banky is not a bad idea, but doubt i can pull the trigger

Oviedo still tempting me but i am very worried he blows up and it won't matter what Musgrove does since we know he'll at least keep the game in reach

Playing those MIA fish in honor of banky is not a bad idea, but doubt i can pull the trigger

Oviedo still tempting me but i am very worried he blows up and it won't matter what Musgrove does since we know he'll at least keep the game in reach
Why in honor? What have I missed??

I see why Musgrove has grown as a favorite. Oviedo going the wrong way on most of the stats. He's losing mph on each start and is down 2-3 mph per pitch from first to last start.

Back