Freak Pics *** Bowl Edition ***

absolutely terrific call on the first half under in the USC game. I tailed you on it.

Keep those winners coming dude - you are a great addition to the site and we are glad/lucky to have you.

Peace.

absolutely terrific call on the first half under in the USC game. I tailed you on it.

Keep those winners coming dude - you are a great addition to the site and we are glad/lucky to have you.

Peace.

Thank you!!!

Peace_5.gif

Jimmy:

Just want to say thank you for the great day. Took your 2 1H unders and played them str8 up and many ways for many units and still have them in active parlays. Great work. :shake:

That performance by Taj Boyd was the best by a QB in a bowl game since Vince Young's performance in the Rose Bowl. Unbelievable game by Boyd. Congrats to Clemson backers!!!

Ya big ups to Boyd. Takes a lot to take a pounding like he did & keep coming back.

Clemson wanted it way more. Just sucks when your on the opposite side with LSU. Great, fun game to watch. Lucking into that 1st half under made it easier too.

HNY Jimmy......1 week left of making some money

Adding:

Northwestern vs. Mississippi St. OVER 54 *** Best Bet ***

Northwestern vs. Mississippi St. ML +110 (Regular Bet)

Nebraska vs. Georgia -8 (Regular Bet)

Purdue +10 (1st Half) Even
vs. Oklahoma State (Small Bet)

Michigan vs. South Carolina UNDER 23.5 (1st Half) -115 (Small Bet)

Northern Illinois vs. Florida State UNDER 29.5 (1st Half) *** Best Bet ***

4-Team, 6-point teaser (Risking 3 Units to win 9):

Wisconsin +11, Northern Illinois +20, Wisconsin/Stanford UNDER 52.5, Northern Illinois/Florida State UNDER 64.5

Last edited:
No team/coach has cost me more money this season than LSU/Lesticle. No team/coach has cost me more money over the years than Georgia/Mark Richt. These two guys are the village idiots of college football. No two coaches have mastered the knack of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory than these two guys. Knowing full well how much money these two guys have cost me, I bet on LSU last night, and am betting on Georgia today.

Last night I resisted the temptation of betting on LSU until the line dropped to 4.5 right before kickoff. And as if last night's LSU/Clemson game wasn't punishment enough, today I'm laying the 8 points with Georgia. Georgia, of course, should win this game by 3-4 touchdowns, but somehow I know in advance Mark Richt will find a way to moose me out of a winning bet - yet I still chase the pot of fools gold at the end of the rainbow. All of this has me asking the question: "Who is really the idiot here???" Invariably I am haunted by the obvious answer - ME!!!

Other than my two "Best Bets", I really hate today's card. Nevertheless, in Post #1 I promised to venture some sort of bet on all 35 bowl games this season. Were it not for that promise, there are definitely quite a few bets I wouldn't have made. In short, fade or follow at your own risk.

Best of luck to all!!!

No team/coach has cost me more money this season than LSU/Lesticle. No team/coach has cost me more money over the years than Georgia/Mark Richt. These two guys are the village idiots of college football. No two coaches have mastered the knack of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory than these two guys. Knowing full well how much money these two guys have cost me, I bet on LSU last night, and am betting on Georgia today.

Last night I resisted the temptation of betting on LSU until the line dropped to 4.5 right before kickoff. And as if last night's LSU/Clemson game wasn't punishment enough, today I'm laying the 8 points with Georgia. Georgia, of course, should win this game by 3-4 touchdowns, but somehow I know in advance Mark Richt will find a way to moose me out of a winning bet - yet I still chase the pot of fools gold at the end of the rainbow. All of this has me asking the question: "Who is really the idiot here???" Invariably I am haunted by the obvious answer - ME!!!

Well said those may be 2 of the worst game coaches in college football, ill go ahead and toss lane kiffin into that conversation.

good shit jimmy. gave me a good laugh to start the day. good luck with your bets today

Well said those may be 2 of the worst game coaches in college football, ill go ahead and toss lane kiffin into that conversation.

Yeah, Kiffin definitely belongs in the conversation. I only bet on USC once this season (Notre Dame), and of course they choked!!!

I too, was on the over at 54-, we had several opportunities that were blotched thru the game, I guess it was a tough beat, hopefully we can get some mojo back later today.

I too, was on the over at 54-, we had several opportunities that were blotched thru the game, I guess it was a tough beat, hopefully we can get some mojo back later today.

So many blown scoring opportunities I lost count. That game should have flown over the total. OVER was clearly the right side.

As I said in post #174, other than my two "Best Bets," I really don't like any of the games today. I lean Wisky and 1st Half UNDER. I also lean NIU.

I'm curious to why you think niu has a chance at all in this game let alone to keep it close. Lynch is a marginal passer, the difference jn size and speed in the front 7 is laughable, fsu will dominate the line of scrimmage. The only hope for niu was for fsu to come in unmotivated but Lynch opemed his mouth and said they were going to wear out fsu and have them bleeding on their knees by the fourth quarter which imo willbring them in pissed off and hungry now. I see 45-17 or so final.

I'm curious to why you think niu has a chance at all in this game let alone to keep it close. Lynch is a marginal passer, the difference jn size and speed in the front 7 is laughable, fsu will dominate the line of scrimmage. The only hope for niu was for fsu to come in unmotivated but Lynch opemed his mouth and said they were going to wear out fsu and have them bleeding on their knees by the fourth quarter which imo willbring them in pissed off and hungry now. I see 45-17 or so final.

Don't disagree with anything you've said. Other than the UNDER I hate the game. FSU should blow them out. They are clearly the superior team. I never bought into the lack of motivation factor for FSU. This is a BCS game. If you can't get motivated for a BCS bowl game, what can you get motivated for??? I may very well play FSU in the 2nd half.

Don't disagree with anything you've said. Other than the UNDER I hate the game. FSU should blow them out. They are clearly the superior team. I never bought into the lack of motivation factor for FSU. This is a BCS game. If you can't get motivated for a BCS bowl game, what can you get motivated for??? I may very well play FSU in the 2nd half.

Good at least I'm not crazy in my thinking. Hahaha

Great 1h pick on FSU under Jimmy . Kind of like that FSU 2h too but it moved to -7.5 and juiced by a lot so I think I will stay on the sidelines :clapping:

Great 1h pick on FSU under Jimmy . Kind of like that FSU 2h too but it moved to -7.5 and juiced by a lot so I think I will stay on the sidelines :clapping:

I had a 4-team, 6-point teaser (See post #3). Basically everything covered except NIU +20. FSU had an 11-point lead at the half, so I basically hedged my teaser with the FSU -7 (2nd Half) bet. If the teaser hits I'm up 3.5 units. If the 2nd half play hits, I'm up 2 units.

Wish I got the 2nd half at -7....I got it at -10 and got a push. Good day overall tho....great job for u freak....u da man. Better than Clowneys hit today!

Uncommon for 2nd half, big winner, I missed it. Nice job on that and the 1h under.

hope you have another today.

I have no feel on this game today look forward to your pick. Have a great day and Thank You for posting.

Adding:

All three of these plays are obviously related, and I pretty much like all of them equally. All three plays play off of my belief that Florida has the best defense in the nation. So pick the one you like best, or play all of them if you want. All three should cover easily.

Louisville Team Total UNDER 17 *** Best Bet ***

Louisville vs. Florida UNDER 24 (1st Half) -115 *** Best Bet ***

Louisville vs. Florida UNDER 48 *** Best Bet ***

Back