Freak Pics *** Bowl Edition ***

Adding:

I really love Louisiana-Monroe to win this game, but I hate the line. I'm going to make a small play on the Ragin Cagin after buying the line down to 6.5.

Ohio vs. Louisiana-Monroe -6.5 -115 (Small Play)

Rutgers ML +110
vs. Virginia Tech *** Best Bet ***

Minnesota vs. Texas Tech -13.5 (Regular Bet)

Freak! I've never seen u tease a game. Since your on all three...no interest in?

Ul-Monroe+1.5
Rutgers+10
Texas Tech-4.5

Good Luck. I'm on all three

The Rutgers choke job turn this into a disastrous day. Would have had a profitable day had Rutgers not tried so hard to give the game away.

Adding:

Air Force vs. Rice ML +110 (Regular Bet)

Navy vs. Arizona State OVER 52.5 *** Best Bet ***

Last edited:
Adding:

2-Team Parlay

Navy/Arizona St. OVER 54.5 & West Virginia/Syracuse OVER 70 (Risking 1 Unit to win 2.6 Units)

Last edited:
Thinking about hammering the 2nd half under in the wvu/cuse game. Neither team can seem to throw or keep their feet in that weather. They aint getting to 70

Going with org st and mich st to finish the day. Good luck and look forward to Mondays plays. Hope you have a Best Bet for us.

Adding:

Oregon State vs. Texas UNDER 28 (1st Half) -105 (Regular Bet)

TCU vs. Michigan State UNDER 20 (1st Half) -105 (Regular Bet)

TCU vs. Michigan State ML +105 (Small Bet)

Last edited:
You got hosed in the first half much the same way of that 1st half the other night when you had the under. Lots of crap made it go over when this game is obviously goiing under. You're doing a great job as always, Jimmy.

You got hosed in the first half much the same way of that 1st half the other night when you had the under. Lots of crap made it go over when this game is obviously goiing under. You're doing a great job as always, Jimmy.

Thanks!!! Appreciate it!!!

Adding:

NC State vs. Vanderbilt -7 *** Best Bet ***

USC vs. Georgia Tech UNDER 31.5 (1st Half) *** Best Bet ***

USC vs. Georgia Tech +7 -105 (Regular Bet)

USC vs. Georgia Tech ML +235 (Regular Bet)

Iowa State vs. Tulsa ML +105 (Small Bet)

Iowa State vs. Tulsa OVER 51 (Small Bet)

Clemson vs. LSU UNDER 29.5 (1st Half) *** Best Bet ***

2-Team Parlay:

USC/Georgia Tech UNDER 31 (1st Half) & Clemson/LSU UNDER 29.5 (1st Half) (Risking 1 to win 2.6)

Last edited:
Jimmy blankets misses u lol. U in the box, people pissed.

Yeah, I'm told a couple of threads were started about that. They boxed me (still have no clue why) when I was about to start my bowl thread. Too much trouble to run threads on multiple sites, so I posted it here.

Jimmy blankets misses u lol. U in the box, people pissed.

"They Suck". The place has lost almost all the good Cappers like yourself. Most have gone to twitter.

Good luck today. And be safe if you are venturing out for The Eve.

Now that Bookmaker has finally released a line on the USC/GT game, I modified my plays for today somewhat. Check post numbers 3 & 114.

Oh would love to hear your thoughts on Clemson/LSU total game (sides and total).

My thoughts are that this game is a huge mismatch in the trenches on both sides of the ball in favor of LSU. Clemson is not man enough to play big boy football with LSU.

Offensively LSU loves to grind it out on the ground, and defensively they are too fast, too physical and too athletic for Clemson. Clemson will have a very tough time sustaining drives. If Lesticle weren't so overly conservative offensively, I would like the -6 a lot more. I think a best case scenario for Clemson is 27-20 type of a loss. I don't see it getting within a touchdown of the total.

Adding:

NC State vs. Vanderbilt -7 (Regular Bet) *** Best Bet ***

USC vs. Georgia Tech UNDER 31.5 (1st Half) *** Best Bet ***

USC vs. Georgia Tech +7 -105 (Regular Bet)

USC vs. Georgia Tech ML +235 (Regular Bet)

Iowa State vs. Tulsa ML +105 (Small Bet)

Iowa State vs. Tulsa OVER 51 (Small Bet)

Clemson vs. LSU UNDER 29.5 (1st Half) *** Best Bet ***

2-Team Parlay:

USC/Georgia Tech UNDER 31 (1st Half) & Clemson/LSU UNDER 29.5 (1st Half) (Risking 1 to win 2.6)

Is Vanderbilt -7 a best bet or regular bet.... i noticed it shows best and regular next to it.

Were lucky to have u bro. Glad you came here. Your knowledge is second to none.

We obviously don't mind u posting at blankets or anyone else who does. We like u here tho lol.

Were lucky to have u bro. Glad you came here. Your knowledge is second to none.

We obviously don't mind u posting at blankets or anyone else who does. We like u here tho lol.

Thank you Hunt!!!

Peace_5.gif

Yeah, two nice hits this morning!!! I said that USC/GT total wouldn't get any where close to 31 or 32. Ridiculous line!!!

Basically I just bought out of the play. With me taking the ML on both sides at + money, I am guaranteed to win money. The only difference it'll make for me is in the confidence pool. I switched my plays in all pools to Iowa State right before kickoff.

Basically I just bought out of the play. With me taking the ML on both sides at + money, I am guaranteed to win money. The only difference it'll make for me is in the confidence pool. I switched my plays in all pools to Iowa State right before kickoff.

yes I know that's what I meant I wish I could have got those lines. What do you think of LSU at -6

Back