Fondybadger's Super Bowl - Sides, Totals, and Props

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
I'm playing this larger for the simple fact it's the Super Bowl and I need the adrenaline rush on it.

ALL GREEK
$500 New York Giants +12.5
$100 New York Giants ML +425
$200 New York football Giants 1H +7 -115
$50 Giants 1H ML +270
$50 Giants 1H TT Over 10 -120

Fading Ahmad Bradshaw on props
$50 Under 40.5 rushing yards +110
$50 Under 3.5 yards rushing on first carry -120
$60 Under 10.5 yards rushing as longest rush in game -105

$5 NO TD scored in game +20000
$20 Randy Moss first Patriot to record a reception +175
$60 Under 4 total sacks in the game +105

I'll have more props tomorrow. Best of luck.

Thanks Kyle...

This goes off at 2pm Eastern if you're interested....

LOL I had to add this prop...

$150 to win $100
Eli Manning -5.5 pass completions to total points scored by Trevon Hughes

Hughes has been averaging 13.6 on the season but a shade over 10 in big 10 play. Think Manning completes 19-25 passes today.

$130 to win $100
Tyler Hansbrough +11.5 points vs Patriots total points

Both this and the Manning/Hughes are at Greek - #2957/58 & 2927/28

$50 Maroney over 81.5 yards rushing +110 (#1351 at Greek)

$100 Maroney first reception under 4.5 yards +125 (#1366 at Greek)
"Laurence Maroney first pass reception will beWager is on players 1st pass reception in game and how many yards it will be. Player must play for action. If player doesn't catch a pass in game, then 0 yards is his 1st pass reception.Max wager $500."
following that up...
$100 Maroney over 1 pass reception +135 (#1353 at Greek)

There is NO way you can lose both wagers. If he catches his first pass and it's over 5 yards you lose the first one, and at least push the second one... if he catches no passes you lose one and win one... and there's a chance you can win both... Good enough for me with both of them at plus money.

$60 New England will punt before they score +125 (Greek #614)

$20 Under 3.5 players score for the Patriots +270 (Greek #632)
$50 Yes a Giant player will score 2 or more TD's in the game +240 (Greek #505)

$60 National Anthem under 1:47 -- watched a Youtube video at 141... and don't think it will get carried out much more... value at +155 (Bookmaker #23218)

$50 Under 54.5 -110

you got alotta good shit there bro...

$60 New England will punt before they score +125 (Greek #614)

$50 Yes a Giant player will score 2 or more TD's in the game +240 (Greek #505)

I like these...

$50 Maroney over 81.5 yards rushing +110 (#1351 at Greek)

he only had like 40-something yards in the first one and the patriots were throwing the ball all day long... but I think this will be different and they will use him more like they have lately... nice one.

gl bro.

Good health to you as well Fondy, I have seen Eli up close for 3 yrs & it is likely the real Eli shows up today in prime time. Coach "B" will have Eli talking to himself early in this one. All the best Cash

$516 to win $300
Over 3 Giants with a rushing attempt

What's the thoughts on this one? I felt it was a "free" bet and hope I don't jinx myself saying that. We know Jacobs and Bradshaw will get a carry... 95% sure Droughns will get one too... and Eli takes a knee or anything like that... you have a winner. Think it's about at 60% chance it pushes, 39% chance it wins, and a 1% chance it loses.

What's the thoughts on this one? I felt it was a "free" bet and hope I don't jinx myself saying that. We know Jacobs and Bradshaw will get a carry... 95% sure Droughns will get one too... and Eli takes a knee or anything like that... you have a winner. Think it's about at 60% chance it pushes, 39% chance it wins, and a 1% chance it loses.

Put this one on my short list this am but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Obviously the first two are a given, so it comes down to who will be the fourth guy, as Eli should be good for the third guy whether it be a scramble for +1 or a QB sneak at some point. Droughns is the wildcard as he hasn't gotten many touches the last few weeks, but we could also see a reverse or some other trick play early that gets a touch from a wideout. Either way, I can't see this one doing worse than a push, so definitely one of the safer props out there IMO. Still looking over the others now as I need to get off my ass and get my plays in (was watching the UNC game earlier). Best of luck today my friend!

Can someone tell me when Eli Manning was credited for a rushing attempt? I have over 3 Giants with a rushing attempt and I want to make sure I for sure got a push on my biggest prop?

jumed on NYG 2nd team total myself...can't say that I remember him attempting a rush....then agsain I've had about 100 captain and cokes too:) sorry bro.

Nice $1136... where's more football, I'm sick of basketball -- plus i took in a few other unposted smaller plays (1q stuff and that)

He ran for 5 yards on that last drive.

Yep saw that... but at halftime he was credited for 1 rush for zero yards... they must have credited the line of scrimmage on what I thought was a clear sack in the first half. (shrug) I'll take the push though. That was a solid "free" bet.

Back