$50 Tigers -110

Saturday Evening
$50 Twins +114
$50 Brewers -1.5 +130
$50 Braves +144
$50 Mariners/Rangers u9 +100

Last edited:
+$514, eh?

I believe so. Only keeping that record separately on here, so if you or anyone else notice any discrepancies let me know. Fwiw if I don't post -/+ next to a total in baseball it's -110. That assumption can be made on anything I post without an additional notation next to it, although on ml's I still tend to post -110 (like Tigers today), but in football/hoops you'll see that a lot more.

Lean to Cards. Homer fairly good history with Ref
Not getting Daily data right now. Just skipping the early games unless I do use Cards
Fiers fairly good on 6 + but do not understand the opinions on that game looking at Duffy with 1 game ever on 3 days rest

Lean to Cards. Homer fairly good history with Ref
Not getting Daily data right now. Just skipping the early games unless I do use Cards
Fiers fairly good on 6 + but do not understand the opinions on that game looking at Duffy with 1 game ever on 3 days rest

The bigger things for me in both those games is fading the teams that just haven't been hitting in the early part of the season. Neither KC or Cincy are putting runs on the board. Kind of forced the Detroit wager a bit (not a huge fan of Fiers) with it on MLB channel in our market. CMart has been lights out and I can't see Cincy scoring more than 1 or 2 in this one. If you trust in Baily, the under may be the play there. Looks like somewhat strong winds in the low teens, with gusts up to 20mph, but don't know what direction in relationship to the stadium. With weather warming up in the midwest cities this weekend, not sure I want to be on any unders. Just get warm already so I can get more obnoxious with overs/team total overs.

Back