• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Fondybadger's 2006-2007 College Football Bowls

we know you will...lol.

anyways, GL with these two. they ARE gonna hit for us, bro.

hope you made it to the pool table again.

Fondybadger said:
Rose Bowl
$300 Michigan -1

Fiesta Bowl
$450 Oklahoma -7

I'll add more on to both of these games tomorrow along with other lines at Pinny. Don't know what shape I'll be in, and just in case I'm sleeping during these games, I wanted to get these in.

I keep remembering what happened to Boise when they went into Athens last year...off the Smurf Turf they are mediocre and OU is underrated...:cheers:

Mully :drink: :wacka wacka: :drink:

just put in the over with you good luck... talk bout turnovers .. arkansas will be playin catch up imo

Congrats on the badgers..always feels good when ur team wins a bowl game. Even with the BS non conf schedule, I am impressed with the effort they gave today. Good win

Congrats bro...I jumped off that Wisky train too soon and got my ass run over...next year this team is gonna be amazing...:cheers:

Mully :drink: :wacka wacka: :drink:

abcs said:
Congrats on the badgers..always feels good when ur team wins a bowl game. Even with the BS non conf schedule, I am impressed with the effort they gave today. Good win

Next year Wisconsin will be without a QB and have to play both Ohio State and Michigan for the first time in 5 years... Although 16 starters are returning, they're losing their starting LT & their QB.

Fondybadger's Orange Bowl

It's been pretty tough from Thursday night on for my pocketbook. The next two weeks I'll be working on getting my law school applications sent out, so plays will be far and few in between in college basketball. Plus I like to see how conference play starts to shake out anyways.

Onto tonights CFB game...

Game Plays
$200 Wake Forest +10
$75 Wake Forest +6 -102

Player Props

$200 under 275.5 passing yards by Brian Brohm +112
$75 under 162.5 passing yards by Riley Skinner +123
$250 Over 52.5 rushing yards by Kolby Smith -126
$50 under 89.5 receiving yards by Harry Douglas +111

Yeah, I've been getting raked over the coals too since Thursday.
Seems like the earlier bowl games were much easier to call than these later ones except maybe Ohio State (which everyone seems to be leaning Ohio State-7)

lfhlaw said:
Yeah, I've been getting raked over the coals too since Thursday.
Seems like the earlier bowl games were much easier to call than these later ones except maybe Ohio State (which everyone seems to be leaning Ohio State-7)

I had yesterday picked as the day of the dogs starting (actually started friday), but i got in a picking favorite groove and it hurt badly yesterday again.

Will Wake Forest follow a 2006 season trend

Teams trying to validate seasons after years of losing

Rutgers- Win
Kentucky- Win
Wake Forest- ? I think a win

Bobby Petrino is 1-1 in Bowl Games 0-2 ATS
Jim Grobe 1-0 in Bowl Game 1-0 ATS

People all love Bobby Petrino and think he is genius. He recruits highly skilled athletes with a good system. He will not out scheme Jim Grobe. People are not as familar with Jim Grobe but he is a coach that can out scheme you. He has kept his teams competitive with less talent.

Wake Forest has fought all season, I do not think they will find any reason to let up now. They might lose but the game should be close. 10 points is too many in any power conference matchups.

Wake Forest +10

Fondy,
funny you say that because last Thursday started my extreme cold spell. I have Wake tonight as well so GL to us

Fondybadger said:

Player Props

$200 under 275.5 passing yards by Brian Brohm +112
$75 under 162.5 passing yards by Riley Skinner +123
$250 Over 52.5 rushing yards by Kolby Smith -126
$50 under 89.5 receiving yards by Harry Douglas +111

<table id="tblPropFut" onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="100%"><tbody><tr id="ignore_b24" class="CT3"><td width="15%">Tue 1/2</td> <td colspan="2">Gross passing yards by Brian Brohm?</td> </tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td>05:00 PM</td> <td class="MBB">2759 Over</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%">287.5 passing yards -136</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">2760 Under</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%">287.5 passing yards +120</td></tr> <tr id="ignore_b25" class="CT3"> <td width="15%">Tue 1/2</td> <td colspan="2">Gross passing yards by Riley Skinner?</td> </tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td>05:00 PM</td> <td class="MBB">2761 Over</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%">182.5 passing yards -121</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">2762 Under</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%">182.5 passing yards +105</td></tr></tbody></table>
I guess I got some pretty bad lines... doh...

$200 under 287.5 passing yards by Brian Brohm +120
$100 Will Louisville lead by 1 to 10 at halftime? Yes +165
$100 Will Wake Forest lead by 1 to 10 at halftime? Yes +377

lol, yeah I'm getting desparate putting plus money that one team will lead by 1-10 points. Personally I see a lower scoring game so I think it will be close...

Wake

After seeing Bosie beat OU, can we say that any spread over 6 is not worth it this bowl season?? I strongly believe that you give any one four weeks plus to prepare, they will know what they are doing, and remember, these games are played after guys have spent two weeks with nothing in their lives but football since everyone is on break. Only when a team is really overrated (ND) and plays a top 5 team (LSU) in their backyard (Superdome) with inferior speed should you take favorites to cover this bowl season.

KobeJames823 said:
After seeing Bosie beat OU, can we say that any spread over 6 is not worth it this bowl season?? I strongly believe that you give any one four weeks plus to prepare, they will know what they are doing, and remember, these games are played after guys have spent two weeks with nothing in their lives but football since everyone is on break. Only when a team is really overrated (ND) and plays a top 5 team (LSU) in their backyard (Superdome) with inferior speed should you take favorites to cover this bowl season.

Some very good thoughts there

Fondybadger's Sugar Bowl (Huge Prop)

Here I thought I'd be able to take the night (and the next couple off)... but I don't have the discipline.

$250 LSU -8.5
$75 LSU 1H -4.5
$100 LSU/ND under 56
$50 LSU/ND 1Q under 10.5 +105

$300 under 270.5 passing yards by Brady Quinn +145
$200 under 283.5 passing yards by Brady Quinn -105
$75 under 2.5 passing TD's by Brady Quinn -105
$100 under 255.5 passing yards by JaMarcus Russell +113
$150 Over 67.5 rushing yards by Darius Walker -108
$50 Jeff Samardzija score a TD on a reception? NO +158
$50 Dwayne Bowe score a TD on a reception? NO +178

Fondy you must really like the LSU pass D. You expect LSU to cover that huge number AND keep Quinn from throwing the ball? If LSU gets up, ND surely isn't going to run the ball to catch up, are they? Any idea what ND's usual pass/run ratio is?

I enjoy the props as well, probably a little too much during the super bowl.
Here is what I have:

Yes (First 5 min 30 sec of 1st Qtr) -110 (scoring) W

LSU win by 7-12 Points +350
LSU win by 13-18 Points +340
LSU win by 19-24 Points +475

Score first TD
JaMarcus Russell (LSU) +1100
Jacob Hester (LSU) +625
Craig Davis (LSU) +850
Early Doucet (LSU) +850
Alley Broussard (LSU) +1000
Keiland Williams (LSU) +950 W

Good Luck Fondy!!:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
johnci said:
Fondy you must really like the LSU pass D. You expect LSU to cover that huge number AND keep Quinn from throwing the ball? If LSU gets up, ND surely isn't going to run the ball to catch up, are they? Any idea what ND's usual pass/run ratio is?

They averaged 33 rushes and 36 passes a game.

Wow... I fell asleep last night right before halftime and I didn't think too many of my plays looked too good... got to love waking up and seeing you went 7-4 +$1085

Back