First bet with many more expected

Tanaka on 4 4.04, Remember Hendricks last night
Sorry but I am very serious about Houston RL and possibly more but not till I see Refs

All I know is that recently Tanakas ball movement is like a video game. He is feeling it, days rest be damned. Yanks owe Dallas. Yanks -1.5 and -2.5 offer great value to me, prolly be a punk and just play them ml and -1 tho. Gl tuck, astros are your team, i dont want to see any emotion enter your analysis, haha

All I know is that recently Tanakas ball movement is like a video game. He is feeling it, days rest be damned. Yanks owe Dallas. Yanks -1.5 and -2.5 offer great value to me, prolly be a punk and just play them ml and -1 tho. Gl tuck, astros are your team, i dont want to see any emotion enter your analysis, haha

They definitely owe Dallas. Haven’t been able to do anything about it at all. Got rolled on Jeter night by him.

Houston or nothing. BOL tonight Tuck. Should be an amazing October game.
H town over 4.5 for me.. I see it hard to shut this offense down

Last edited:
Tanaka no appearances with Fairchild
Keuchel w/Fairchild 10ip, 5.40 era, 1.80 whip, 4k

NYY 13-12 vs. LH's on road, hitting .240 and scoring 4.67 r/9. NYY are 14-11 over in those games.

from a psychological stand point I think big edge for astronauts tonight. home. ace. rested. I see the yanks coming out somewhat lathergic after what has had to be a crazy L 48 hrs for them. now that it's a 7 game set I deff think this one that can get away and it will still be alright.

Ump is Fairchild. No history with Tanaka. 10 innings 5.40 ERA with Dallas.
Last 3 years medium and up home favorites are a close small favorite

Umps on 2,3 and 4 exert much less influence than home but seem fairly good with chalk favorites.

Yanks made a mistake with Sanchez as catcher over Romaine. Romaine over time 19 games ERA 2.66 to Sanchez 4.38 ERA, This year 3.15 ERA with Romaine to 5.34. Fairly big mistake

Having trouble copying baseball data.
1 home run off Dallas to 8 for Tanaka.
Bottom line Dallas probably can deal with the ump and Tanaka is going to pitch great here to have a chance which is possible. Tanaka with no injuries would be Hall of Fame easily. Average plus bets on Houston including ML and RL. Somewhat disapointing. Hope Friday 13th is friendly

Timh absolutely correct about last night. Nationals got hit by 2 runs that should not have counted.

girardi and his love for Sanchez I just don't understand it. I would take a stout defensive catcher who was a below ave to average hitter. then a power hitting fundamentally unsound battery mate.

Concerning me and Houston---I intend to be FAIR. I believe I have been fair all season. But how I should find a bet against Houston here is almost comedy. Houston is a great home team with tremendous homefield edge going with a top pitcher

Don’t think Sevy in form to blank anyone. Had a “great” game vs Indians but needed run support as it was barely a quality start. But I don’t trust JV here.

Over?

Severino no appearances with Wendlestedt
Verlander w/Wendlestedt 2-3, 33.2 ip, 2.94, 1.158, 30k

Wendlestedt 4.41 era/1.36 whip in 2017

Last edited:
Splits are very poor for Severino.
on 4 3.04
In the day 4.45.
Has been hit very hard by Houston.
But NY much better Saturday team 18-7 to 14-4
Houston in day 34-17 to Yanks 33-26
right handed feature strong for Houston
Ump in this range is 5-0 for the home favorite
In the past Verlander has sometimes been hit hard by Yanks
Dealers choice. Verlander is on 4 days rest having tossed 40 in the Morton game. 3.78 ERA
Last game amazing under.
I doubt it is true here. Average ML here BOL

Will think about the Dodger game but seems very trickey
Quintana pitched briefly(12 pitches) on the 12th and Kershaw has bad history with the ump

Sunday game
Tichnor the ump
Hill with him 2-2 2.84 ERA 25.1
Lester 1-3 ERA 5.82 21.2 innings
Lester on 6+ 4.61 27.1
Why did he not start yesterday?
Hill on 6 4.06
Thinking but it seems a little bleak for Cubs to start
Cubs have 6 innings vs Hill
Dodgers 9 games vs Lester 2 this year
Hill only went 4 innings last start
Cubs very tired pen gave up 3 runs in 3 innings while Dodgers pen gave up 0
For Cubs to win this Lester has to have a great game.
I do not consider that impossible. His career shows vast upgrade on Hill. Here though?
I have to doubt it. Still thinking but its going to be tough not to play the Dodgers. No play yet

Last edited:
Lester threw 3.2 ip and 55 pitches in G4 of Cub/Nat series on Wed.
Thanks just read it on Covers. So this should be considered a 3 day rest period
Lifetime on 3 11 innings 4.91 ERA RL Dodgers maybe a little more

Cubs are now 9-12 vs. LH's on road for 2017 incl postseason, hitting .254 and scoring 4.61 r/9. The Cubs are 7-13-1 o/u in those games. The Cubs snapped a 9 gm road losing streak vs.LH's in G5 vs. Nats.

Its really hard to imagine Lester not giving up 4 runs and then turning it over to the Cubs pen. If Hill has a really terrible game the Cubs have some chance. Probably hit ML for some just for safety

LAD are 21-12 at home vs. LH's for the season and including playoff games to date, they are hitting .242 and scoring 5.00 r/9 in those games. LAD are 16-12-1 to the over in those games.

Lester susceptible to teams that like to run due to his reluctance to throw over to first. He has given up 20 SB on the season. Taylor, Puig, Bellinger all threats to run but LAD not really much of a running team.

Sabathia w/Cederstrom 49.1ip, 4.20 era, 1.419 whip, 43K
Sabathia on 4 days rest in 2017 4-1, 4.15 era, 1.338

Morton w/Cederstrom 26.2ip, 4.73 era, 1.538 whip
Morton on 6 days rest plus in 2017 4-1, 2.65 era, 1.235 whip

Cederstom 4.76 era, 1.40 whip in 2017.

Very uncertain. Morton with a real edge on rest and very fine at night. Great day of week both sides, Morton has been hit hard by the Yankees and there is a huge homer ump in this game that does not like either starter but would probably be big help to Yankees. Add that Houston in their last 2 games got 16 innings from their starters giving up 1 run and won the 2 games by 1 run each and I would say Houston has not been playing very well. Houston has a very rested bullpen and should be able to hit the Yank closer. Bottom line I lean Yanks but not sure if I am playing anything.

Tough. Morton was on good rest vs. Boston and luck boxed his way out of a ton of jams a week ago, too.
Remember that was a day game,
Its not an easy game but going against major home umps does not seem smart

Tough. Morton was on good rest vs. Boston and luck boxed his way out of a ton of jams a week ago, too.
Remember that was a day game,
Its not an easy game but going against major home umps does not seem smart

Good point on the day game aspect.

'17 postseason
judge 4-31 18k 1hr
sanchez 6-34 15k 2hr
bird 7-28 12k 3hr

45 K'S in 93 AB

Charlie is crafty and been around a long time...but I think bats wake up in bronx..cc a horse and may do just enough for 6-4 kinda game

nyy -128 and over 8 -135 ... buck apiece and parlay 50 cents for fun

TGYO2We.jpg

Too late I know. Yanks ML Yanks RL total investment 1 unit Gray starting next game sealed it. This is the third time we have seen a major homer ump. I do not think any were an accident. GO HOUSTON

Gray has an ERA of 1.93 with this ump. 3 ERA on 6+
This is as close to a fair ref we will see in NY
Early lean NY
I still think the huricane bought Houston the play in the World Series but before you bet on them you have to see them hitting again

Last edited:
Winters umps in the Cub game
home favorites 12-6
Darvish with him 5.68 ERA 6.1 innings
Hendricks 11.1 innings 2.38 ERA
Long series make more money for the house
This is no guarantee but it should be considered seriously

I would also say the selection of Lance here is not one the Houston manager would make trying seriously to win this game

Back