February Ingame

I think only 3 teams can beat barca. Chelsea Real Madrid and Bayern. They have figured out Atletico

Barca a bit overrated, but they are rounding into form. Their midfield isn't as great as in the past, and susceptible inthe back. Top three are terrific though for sure. City has a punchers chance but will need to boss the mf

Real the best, Bayern close second and Chelski right there

Atletico again can bust it up

City and Barca are kinda equal in my eyes but City just haven't had the time together, probably should lose that one fairly easily but be interesting

Pogba not worth that kind of money for me...but yeah, he's tremendous. Wouldn't be surprised to see PSG make a huge push for him.

The Italian economy has really hurt Serie A quality, imo. those teams are primarily sellers now. Hardly any big transfers go to Italy anymore. England, Spain, Germany and even France all well ahead of them.
Juve gonna have to sell Pogba, their payroll is a shit ton more than every other team in Serie A as it is.

Look at the payrolls in Serie A vs BPL. It's insane. AC Milan and Inter Milan are huge clubs with rich traditions but hardly a single player makes over 2-3 mil per year. Fucking United paying like 10 guys more than the entire payroll of most serie A teams.

yeah, Pogba forced the move out, but he wanted playing time at what 18 years old on a team that was fucking stocked. Didn't want to wait, SAF didn't think he had stardom in him anytime soon. It happens. But fuck would be nice to have him at OT

Interesting, I go Real first then Bayern but not much difference

Think Chelsea is clearly ahead of Barca despite the strikers, love the back line, Juve up next
I like Real as much as anyone I suppose. They are fucking awesome to watch, and their counter attack is second to none in the world. But, they are really reliant on CR7 at times, and they have a number of injuries in defense. BM is a complete team that can win in a number of manners. You sit back,they pick you apart like Barca. You press, they counter on the wings with pace. You try to play man on man, well, their players are better just about everywhere on the field. And then you throw in their x-factor in Neuer who is way better than anyone else at the top clubs.....that is why I think they're the best.
But on any given match they can certainly be bested.

not sure why there is so much love for Juve but ok.

Their CL matches have been a result of their oppositions losing the game. Juve didn't do much, infact I knew Olympiacos would give them a handful. Juve is a very very boring team they rarely dictate the pace in Europe because they will get killed. If Dortmund get too adventurous then they will lose but they don't have to push their luck with Juve. Obviously Juve will aim to keep clean sheet at home as most Italian teams do and just annoy the heck out of Dortmund in Germany.

I don't know how anyone can compare domestic form to CL form. Worse possible way to cap a game as indicated in years past.

Both Juve/Dortmund have quality on both sides and both have experience...the edge is to Dortmund as they actually have a manager who can win...Allegri is really really bad.

Preston NE really getting a bit too much respect here. I know United has been very much less than convincing in cup games, but they are still much the better side.

United have their first team out there, save RvP.
Fucking ridiculous, in years past, you would have expected to see at least 3-4 squad or youth players in a game like this.

Anyone watch the ESPN Special on Tendulkar last night? Wasn't that great really, but some pretty good cricket stuff

As long as they don't give up something stupid in the first half I like our chances

Pretty festive there

Have yet to watch a game in which DiMaria has played that I didn't use the word cunt at least 3 times

Back