February Ingame

Inter should compete for top 3 in Serie A imo with Napoli, Roma should fall off I think

Just an outsider looking in but I like this team

Inter should compete for top 3 in Serie A imo with Napoli, Roma should fall off I think

Just an outsider looking in but I like this team

I've liked this team from the start but their inconsistency is a massive problem.
Roma will not fall off, they are one of the few attack minded teams in the Serie A and have the possession type game that will hold their D steady.

A lot of these teams just have too much politics which often result to a class between management and the office.

That's the Serie A for you, some teams are more trigger happy with releasing their boss. Roma has done a very good job with keeping faith with their managers.

Maybe so and I might value Roma a little differently after your post

I haven't bet Serie A once and just am trying to get a feel for it, seems shady as shit but I also think it's been more predictable than other leagues

Inter I obviously have an interest in and I'm not so opposed to Roma, if it's politics then that's beyond my scope. Juve to me are such class compared to the rest but Napoli seem to be the next fit, and Inter has to have so much value at this point

I'm relatively young to betting soccer though, which is why I haven't bet it the last few months, so always up for an education

What's great about this forum is the different views

I'm not a matchup guy in any sport, honestly it gets in the way of what I usually look at which is spot and form, but I enjoy the analytical guys that are into the matchups. Not that it will change my plays, but it just gives me a different perspective and that's not such a bad thing.

Only been watching this sport religiously since the end of the 2012 EPL season which made me want to watch. And I watch a lot now, that was such an unbelievable end to the season I still youtube it on occasion.

LOL betting this shit I need to be sent to a halfway house

Finally betting the footy and I don't really know why

Maybe so and I might value Roma a little differently after your post

I haven't bet Serie A once and just am trying to get a feel for it, seems shady as shit but I also think it's been more predictable than other leagues

Inter I obviously have an interest in and I'm not so opposed to Roma, if it's politics then that's beyond my scope. Juve to me are such class compared to the rest but Napoli seem to be the next fit, and Inter has to have so much value at this point

I'm relatively young to betting soccer though, which is why I haven't bet it the last few months, so always up for an education

My most successful season was 2009-2010, it was home team galore there, it didn't matter how shit a team was if they were playing at home they would pose a threat. Teams like Palermo and Sampdoria were just amazing...they went undefeated at home and I believe that whenever they were home underdogs they won. The big boys HATED playing there. It's great to see that these two squads are again making their home stadium worth while, but I took a massive hit the past few years because teams that I thought had a huge threat at home just sucked balls. There was a drop in home wins.

Once Mourinho left Inter there was a huge gap and value was across the board. Now with Juve dominating it's extremely boring.

However there is shady shit going on, certain teams do have an "under the table handshake" as the owners do a lot of business outside of the pitch. Teams like Napoli and Palermo are owned by big time mafioso guys.
Then you have derbies of all sorts...Italy is a very very racist country, you got Italians who identify themselves moreso as a citizen of their region as oppose to their country. You got Sicilians, Romans, Turins, Sardinians etc etc.

I've met the majority owner of Inter...actually by accident, I met him when he just finished a meeting to buy the 76ers lol. He's now in the group that wants to buy the Hawks. Kind of crazy.

AC Milan is the Liverpool of Serie A, they have the legendary status and continue to live off of that. Milan fans are frustrated with the poor buys, and it's an old boys club for the longest time.
So you will often see prices that are over exaggerated due to the name rather then how they play.

Serie A is filled with managerial casualties and very odd ones, some managers have had 2 or more stints with the same club so keep an eye on that.

End of the day the standard for Serie A has significantly dropped, Juventus is the cream of the crop in Italy but when Serie A teams play in CL they are shit. Mourinho made an impact on this league, but since he left there's nothing out there. Antonio Conte got bored with Juventus, no challenge there. Lots of players trade teams which you rarely see in the BPL, you try to sell your players abroad, not to a rival.

It is a very streaky league so if you can catch the overs train you'll notice the entire weekend would go over and then there's an entire weekend of all unders.
You just wait come March that's when the hilarious crap starts to happen when draws are some how -200 or more.

City need to beat Barca 3-1 to make shit interesting

Dortmund I think rolls Juve but it could easily be 7-1 the other direction, just the way I see it

thanks tmike, I appreciate it all.

You give me more of an education than you know, matchups, etc which just aren't in my wheelhouse

:cheers3:

hes a wasted spot, would rather have someone offer some actual analysis then a bunch of pre-written random words put together

I think Barca and City come into this tie in decent form, Barca probly better

Want some fireworks ffs and this looks like shit other than Juve/Dortmund which might be the best of them all

Dortmund net 2 that shit's over

Don't get me wrong I think Juve win the tie, but Dortmund get 2 on the road I think they win and turn their season upside down

Most intriguing tie for me

Dortmund been shit for months now. One game they scored 4 goals. Sure they've had some injuries, but Juve is much better there.
PSG/Chelsea could very well be a shit fest.

Back