February Ingame

Gonna be an over in Peterborough/Bristol City. gonna wait to see though, I've got to see about a few things first.

played over 3.5 in this Iceland match coming up in a bit.
I'm pretty fucking square, but the last match was a 10-1 final, and the most recent matches for both these teams have seen at least 3 goals in every fucking one.
This one sure to end at nil

Damn, Strommen game got to 6. was considering hitting o3.75 at better odds. sometimes these friendlies have some fucking goals in them

I dont put much stock out into what Pinnacle tweets, sometimes I think they're just begging for some steam action. But that is a pretty big line movement in Chelsea's favor

Wouldn't be surprise at 0-0 in that one, Chelsea content to win at home and PSG just trying not to give up the away goal

PSG so injured and I've already determined I won't bet against Chelsea in this shit

In CL play, I doubled up a Chelsea pk with o2.5 Bayern/Shaktar match. Just for action.
I don't see much of an edge in either game. I expect goals will be tough to come by in PSG/Chelsea game, so I think Chelsea pk at evens is decent enough to double up on.
Bayern always has goals in the them, but Shaktar no pushovers at home, and they should think they can score at least a goal I think.

Gonna roll with my Iceland over and right now a decent size bet on Peterborough/Bristol over. Not a big bet....not yet.

Anyone watch the Rangers/Islanders game last night? I know this is a soccer in-game but holy fuck that may have been the best hockey game (non-playoff) I've seen in years. What a fucking cracker

Anyone watch the Rangers/Islanders game last night? I know this is a soccer in-game but holy fuck that may have been the best hockey game (non-playoff) I've seen in years. What a fucking cracker

Seen a few people say the same. I wish I had watched it

Alright I've settled on my shit

Chelsea pk +100
Bayern/Shakhtar o 2.5 -147

Come to think of it that may be what you have also dylan, sorry but I can't play much else

Concerned about wtf people are seeing in PSG right now to be betting them

And there it is

PSG just played the perfect 30 minutes of football against Chelsea and down 1-0 to show for it

Back