February 2014 In-Game

[TABLE="class: table-stats, width: 624"]
<tbody style="width: 624px;">[TR="class: preview, bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]
[TD="class: match-competition, align: left"]Premier League[/TD]
[TD="class: match-details teams"]<abbr title="Versus" style="border-bottom-width: 0px;">v</abbr>[/TD]
[TD="class: match-date"]Sun 16 Mar[/TD]
[TD="class: kickoff"]16:00[/TD]
[TD="class: status"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: preview, bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]
[TD="class: statistics show"]<button style="position: relative; overflow: hidden; text-indent: -999px; background-image: url(http://static.bbci.co.uk/sport/2.7....spoke_icons_sprite_sport.png?jcb=1391426120); height: 23px; width: 23px; margin-top: 2px; border: 0px; display: block; background-position: -191px -53px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">Show</button>[/TD]
[TD="class: match-details teams"]<abbr title="Versus" style="border-bottom-width: 0px;">v</abbr>[/TD]
[TD="class: match-date"]Sat 22 Mar[/TD]
[TD="class: kickoff"]12:45[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: preview, bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]
[TD="class: statistics show"]<button style="position: relative; overflow: hidden; text-indent: -999px; background-image: url(http://static.bbci.co.uk/sport/2.7....spoke_icons_sprite_sport.png?jcb=1391426120); height: 23px; width: 23px; margin-top: 2px; border: 0px; display: block; background-position: -191px -53px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">Show</button>[/TD]
[TD="class: match-date"]Sat 29 Mar[/TD]
[TD="class: kickoff"]17:30[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[h=2]April 2014[/h]
[TABLE="class: table-stats, width: 624"]
<caption style="text-align: left; visibility: hidden; overflow: hidden; width: 0px; height: 0px; line-height: 0;"></caption><thead style="width: 624px;">[TR]
[TH="class: statistics, align: left"]Show last 5 matches and coverage[/TH]
[TH="class: match-competition, align: left"]Competition[/TH]
[TH="class: match-details, align: left"]Fixture[/TH]
[TH="class: match-date, align: left"]Date[/TH]
[TH="class: kickoff, align: left"]Kick-off[/TH]
[TH="class: status, align: left"]Status[/TH]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody style="width: 624px;">[TR="class: preview, bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]
[TD="class: match-date"]Sat 5 Apr[/TD]
[TD="class: kickoff"]15:00[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

oh ffs, Harold Ramis just died. I swear over the last 2-3 weeks I've watched Stripes twice and Ghostbusters for the first time in ages. Hard to watch those movies and not laugh at least a few times.

yeah, like both home teams - just want to confirm lineups. tricky sometimes with key players rested or with knocks -
lemme see if I like either enough to play them

yeah, i'm gonna pass on these - looks like Hull has some cup tied strikers out, they should win at home, but it's gonna be too tight to call. Brighten could easily knick this one - if anything I'd play them on high odds.
You could see some goals in Sheffield game, but I don't feel confident enough about either one to play, so I'll pass.

I like goals in Napoli game later on though. of course I liked goals in Denmark and that looks fucked already.

over is -142 thats a little steep,
Only steep if it don't hit ;)
I had shitloads of United this weekend -159. Won a good bit. Had 7 open parlays with them too, and fucked 4 of them yesterday like a moron. Hit two 2-teamers and have one more open. If United lost, woulda been a very very bad weekend for me.

yeah, BeIN is pretty good. They show too much La Liga for my liking (and Ligue 1), but that's what it is. I love Serie A, probably my second favorite league and would love to watch every game.

you gotta fight with these cable companies. My cable bill ballooned up to 250/month. I was fucking furious, called them up almost cancelled on the spot.
Anyway, after a bit of back and forth, my payment is now 160/month with BeIN.

You really need to shop that shit around and be ready to jump if need be to Dish, DirectTV, Cable, whatever. The only thing good about Comcast for me is their internet speed is lightning fast for what I pay for it.

I'm just about ready to give up hope on this bet:

9/28/13 7:45am Soccer England Barclays Premier League - Winner 2013/14 - Manchester Utd +450

these not looking too good either:
8/3/13 7:15am Soccer England Championship - Winner 2013/14 - Watford +850
8/3/13 7:15am Soccer England Championship - Winner 2013/14 - Reading +750

I just played Juventus to win Europa league
Final is at their home stadium, they have serie A just about locked up, and they are miles the best team in the competition.

Back