February 2014 In-Game

schalke wank

take back anything positive I said yesterday, this the kind of game that could send them in a spiral

CR7's goal yesterday was just sick. Defender was left naked standing with his dick in his hand while he blew by him. oy

Small play on Rubin in early game.
Don't think Real Betis really want to be playing in Russia in February that badly.

Statistics released by UEFA themselves have shown that in the Champions League for 2011/12;
There were 27 goals scored from 1250 corner kicks last season. This means that there was 1 goal for every 46 corner kicks.
Overall, just 22% of all goals scored in the Champions League last season were from Corner kicks which is a drop from 35% in the 2001-2002 season.

0-1 Dnipro won

I missed this dandy a few days ago:
[TABLE="class: stat tblhover"]
<tbody>[TR="class: status5 col"]
[TD="class: data timezone"]23.02.2014[/TD]
[TD="class: comp"] CF[/TD]
[TD="class: team4"]Lokomotiv Moscow[/TD]
[TD="class: dash"]15-0[/TD]
[TD="class: team5"]Stromsgodset IF[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I think I'm gonna pass, and save my money. Spurs need to worry more about league play than this game. Dnipro is good too, underrated. Odds are too high on Spuds and these Europa league games seem to always go low scoring - EXCEPT for today's games ffs.

anyone know what the odds for Red Bull Salzburg are to win this? My god these guys are steam rolling.

I have a small play on them at 11/1
I was shocked they shit stomped Ajax in the first game, obviously that wrapped up the tie and this leg didn't much matter. They've wrapped up their league play so they had a strong lineup out there again today - Ajax had a few backup players going.
But yeah, depending on the draw, they may go pretty deep. I am heavy on Juventus though :wtf2:

fucking woulda made a killing parlaying all first half unders and draws SHIT was gonna play it small for like 5 bucks a triple. idiot :angry:

Back