February 2014 In-Game

I'm also jaded cause a buddy of mine I went to college with is going through some tough times. Had a great job at AIG, got an MBA, was making good money, then AIG collapsed, he lost his job, owed a shit ton on student loans and couldn't find a fucking job making 1/2 what he was making. Now he's a teacher making like 40k per year cause he decided he didn't like big business world anymore. he thinks he wasted like 10 years olf his life cause of it and I feel bad for him.

Nothing decided yet. Once I know who accepted me I'll have to sit down with some family and make the decision

[TABLE="class: league-table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="colspan: 4"] Champions League - Round of 16 February 25 [/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD="class: fd"] 10:00 [/TD]
[TD="class: fh"] Zenit Petersburg [/TD]
[TD="class: fs"] ? - ? [/TD]
[TD="class: fa"] Borussia Dortmund [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: fd"] 12:45 [/TD]
[TD="class: fh"] Olympiakos [/TD]
[TD="class: fa"] Manchester United
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: league-table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="colspan: 4"] Champions League - Round of 16 February 26 [/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD="class: fh"] Galatasaray [/TD]
[TD="class: fa"] Chelsea [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: fh"] Schalke 04 [/TD]
[TD="class: fa"] Real Madrid [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Still think Dortmund way overrated, gotta travel to Russia, like Zenit at least in this leg

bayern munich broke it off in arsenals ass 2-0 and arsenal is crushing these fucks now

the germans must be good, no?

Does fox have streaming for champions league yet?

Don't think so and my Fox Soccer Plus just went to it's own tier so I don't get it anymore. They want $14.99/mo just for that channel ffs.

Couldn't even watch the Milan game the other day

Prolly best team in the world
TFC-Logo.jpg

still to move in to financial planning or something like it?

Wanted to ask the same thing. I would certainly hope not, seeing as how everyone told him in the other thread it's a complete waste of time to get an MA or MBA in order to get into the business. He would be literally throwing money/time away.

I am planning on being.. An economist! But I don't want to talk about that in this thread, or any other. I have people in the "business" advising me, and that's include people on this site, but talking to me off site. And no Lareux I didn't bring it up. I asked KJ which is better Tucson or Tempe. And it went from there.

thats good Alex

I think for Business they are both benefits, financials is a different area

good that you made a decision to go for it rather than wait too long that it's too late

I am planning on being.. An economist! But I don't want to talk about that in this thread, or any other. I have people in the "business" advising me, and that's include people on this site, but talking to me off site. And no Lareux I didn't bring it up. I asked KJ which is better Tucson or Tempe. And it went from there.
You mean like working for the Fed?

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/MmqgMbLU2Lg/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe>
bale<script async="" src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Crystal Palace: Speroni, Ward, Dann, Delaney, Parr, Puncheon, Jedinak, Ledley, Ince, Murray, Chamakh.
Subs: Bolasie, Dikgacoi, Gayle, Gabbidon, Hennessey, Jerome, Bannan.

Man Utd: De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, Januzaj, van Persie.
Subs: Giggs, Lindegaard, Hernandez, Young, Fletcher, Valencia, Kagawa.

Back