FAU AT MTSU ( -3 ) ---Tuesday Night Game Discussion

eh... can never tell with those 2h spreads... so easy to get middled.. I think i got killed twice last sunday from 2h betting, thinking i was clever..

MTSU cannot win this game, their coach is still shocked they are on national TV-- he choked this one away the bitch coach, i doubt it he can pull this one out for them

Yeah TRUE 2nd half bets are seriously the worst bets now--

What ever happens in one half, the exact opposite happens in the 2nd half- 2nd halfs are bullshit--

I have lost about 90% of my 2nd half bets this year--

Full games are better when i dont bet this tv garbage

everybody got screwed except under bettors...what a piece of shit game...how many times did mtsu throw the fucker over 20 yards? twice? and both were tds? how fuckin stupid are they

ramble personally i have got burned so many times, lost this bet also, and am thinking of fucking betting or packing it in for 2008--

Right from the 1st day of 2008 i have had bad beats and they wont stop this year, unreal how they just wont stop

The MTSU coach got rattled due to teh game being on NATIIONAL TV--

which coach would punt at the 33 of the oppoents on a 4th and 4 yards? He lost control of the game and what was going on, he could not do anything because he was just rattled, he fucked up the timeouts also and refused to throw deep

Holy Shit a Hail Mary !

That falls on FAU they had so many chances to put this game away fumble at the 1 yd line , settle for FGs inside the 10 twice ....

Funny what did I say was the correct line for this game ?? PK ....pretty good call by me ....so glad I took the points though....

yeah mtsu should be real proud of themselves with that piece of shit performance...two fourth down hail mary tds....real fuckin good game you stiffs. it's bad enough i had to watch this pathetic game; i didn't need a poll every 5 secs and EAGLESFAN saying stupid shit the whole game at the time...what a horrible theme i hope this ends tonight and i don't have to see this every god damn tuesday

Back