FAU AT MTSU ( -3 ) ---Tuesday Night Game Discussion

Sammy, at least you were losing the whole game.

I was cruising until 9 seconds left. :(

true buddy that is a fucking horrible beat you suffered-

I know your pain because lately i have become dead to the world and so angry with all the losses-

I lost on Pitts , eagles, other collapses also--

what about my 2h under titans last week, where a pick 6 for 99 yards sent it over? Or betting the raiders +9.5 vs chargers? There is plenty of season left guys...things will average out...better luck and goodnight.

tough tough beat ramble

They keep coming. My leans go 7-1 last week, almost all dogs that I didn't add, including Maryland, Minny, Ole Miss, and Alabama.

The sides I played went 0-4, of course.

Now this absolute horseshit.

This year is fucking tough.

The MTSU coach got rattled due to teh game being on NATIIONAL TV--

which coach would punt at the 33 of the oppoents on a 4th and 4 yards? He lost control of the game and what was going on, he could not do anything because he was just rattled, he fucked up the timeouts also and refused to throw deep

I dont know about rattled stupid decisions are made everyday. I'll agree I dont get that but thats what MTSU does ball control offense and play field position . That shouldnt be a suprise . Guess he felt his punter could stick them at the 5 yd line and trusted his defense . It was early look at FAU on the 1st drive of the game you just dont know what to think as we dont exactly watch every MTSU game .They beat Maryland thanks to turnovers and having a 40 to 20 minute edge in TOP but only had 50 more yards of offense . Maryland blew that game more then MTSU won it and the Terps came of age vs Cal nothing before that matters .......

FAU fucked up just as much as MTSU did both teams missed opps. Some on MTSU side could have been due to coaching but neither team maximized its chances......:shake:

So if they set the total at 30, that's still an 80% chance?

This game should have been in the high 50s, at the least.

i agree. and i'm not pissed about betting that over at all. just horrible offensive gameplan on both sides, and a lot of missed opportunities. not saying it should have cashed, but you can only cap matchups, not inept gameplanning

FAU lost this game with teh 3 man rush----

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, the problem now is I am stubborn and think I know too much--

The most basic strategy that I came up with is TRUST-- there are times when a favorite can be trusted but there are so many games that are toss ups--

dont believe me how can a team getting +24 Orgon state and Missipi +23 win outright, it does not matter about the spread--

Fuck it, back to the drawing board. Congrats to those who won with FAU +2.5 clearly the right play. Wish I would have made it. :shake: :(

THe bad beats are killing me, and i am betting scared and just losing slowly--

I think i may just tail a great capper here,

i agree. and i'm not pissed about betting that over at all. just horrible offensive gameplan on both sides, and a lot of missed opportunities. not saying it should have cashed, but you can only cap matchups, not inept gameplanning

I'm not pissed either, I just can't believe how many times I have beat the market by 3+ points this season, and have absolutely gotten my ass handed to me.

How can I hold a ticket for the best possible number, on every single game, and the line moves in my favor, every single time, and yet I have zilch to show for it?

Does this mean I need to come back over the top on every single play the market agrees with me?

I feel like such a shit head.

I dont know about rattled stupid decisions are made everyday. I'll agree I dont get that but thats what MTSU does ball control offense and play field position . That shouldnt be a suprise . Guess he felt his punter could stick them at the 5 yd line and trusted his defense . It was early look at FAU on the 1st drive of the game you just dont know what to think as we dont exactly watch every MTSU game .They beat Maryland thanks to turnovers and having a 40 to 20 minute edge in TOP but only had 50 more yards of offense . Maryland blew that game more then MTSU won it and the Terps came of age vs Cal nothing before that matters .......

FAU fucked up just as much as MTSU did both teams missed opps. Some on MTSU side could have been due to coaching but neither team maximized its chances......:shake:

i disagree with you there nut; they do like to win the t.o.p battle, but this is a team that went for it 14 times on fourth down this year and they don't go there? hahah that's just fuckin stupid and makes zero sense. surprised the hell out of me. and the qb sneaks....uggghhhhh. i think both playcallers had their heads up their asses and missed a lot of opportunities...

Also take into account why they would line a game -2.5 with a home fav . Any number above or below a key number always ask why they would stop short of putting a key number . One of the 1st things I said why wasnt this opened at -3? Nothing MTSU did said they were clearly better then FAU and despite a ton of promise nothing FAU offense did said it would maximize scoring opportunities . Look at every drive they had this season I would guess at least 4 drives each game were chances to score points they lost based on missed FGs , turnovers and being stopped on downs ...literally probably 4 x a game so far .......

Tough beat on the dog ML but FAU could have buried them so many times and didnt as they scored 6 pts over 3 chances and could have maxed out with 21 points then there is no late comeback....I feel for ramble nothing worse then waiting all day and night for a game have your team LEAD from 1st possession on and lose on the last play of the game and trail only when the clock read 0:00....fucking worst loss there is ....GL the rest of the week ...

i disagree with you there nut; they do like to win the t.o.p battle, but this is a team that went for it 14 times on fourth down this year and they don't go there? hahah that's just fuckin stupid and makes zero sense. surprised the hell out of me. and the qb sneaks....uggghhhhh. i think both playcallers had their heads up their asses and missed a lot of opportunities...

I dont know why he opted to punt and never said I agreed with it . Being in the other side I see a FAU team who also made terrible decisions in the red zone and fumbled at the opponent 1 . If they get 1st down what would that mean exactly ?? FAU squander much more crucial chances . FAU fumbled at the 1 but at least wound up with a FG thanks to that , FAU fumbled inside the MTSU 30 , they stalled inside the red zone settling for a FG despite being in the red zone and then last drive of the game seemed content to settle for 3 when 6 puts it away and stall inside the 10. MTSU ddi nothing on offense for 3.5 quarters . See 11 drives and only 4x did they get 10+ yds on a drive till the final two. There is just isnt much importance IMO on a 4th and 3 or 4 from the 33 when they didnt move ball much the 1st 11 possessions . Chances are they would have stalled and settled for a 40something yd FG if they even converted . Just not a very key play IMO.....silly call and showed no faith in there offense but again I dont watch MTSU football each week so I cant say other then 99% of the other coaches would have attemped the 4th down still didnt directly take points away .

From an over stance I understand why any missed chance is aggravating but still dont see what made this a glaring over play . Neither team has done anything on offense and both defenses havent played badly to date . Potential is there but loads of inconsistency from both teams . The longer the game stayed low scoring the more it seemed each team was willing to slow the pace. To start the 2nd H each team had 1 possession and killed 9+ minutes of clock . MTSU had a TOD inside the 10 making that 4th down punt even more irrelvant IMO......

I am happy camper hitting 4 of 5 plays on this game losing my smallest . No need for me to argue with anyone ..so GL the rest of the week.....:cheers:

i definately thought this game would be more high scoring than it was

smith has some issues throwing the ball this year, and he has turned a complete 360 from where he was last year

hoping this loss adds more value against troy next week though

gl

Back