FAU AT MTSU ( -3 ) ---Tuesday Night Game Discussion

These teams are so dumb, I cannot believe i bet on this shit--

Actually the problem was not betting FAU, easy winnera s MTSU was a joke

THe difference was FAU scored on 1st and last possessions of the game---

MTSU is a sad sad joke- this QB may be the worst I have seen in NCAA, he is really bad

you fucking piece of shit, fucking missed block

fuck

fucking books are gonna rape me in the ass in this stupid game i never should have played

mTSU -2 for th game, and FAU +3 2H

fuck you FAU for that last sack

now have bet is toast theyre gonna play smart like dickheads and run the football

That was the chance at the turnover there-- BUt no turnover,--

They are throwing the same screen they have thrown for all game retard MTSU cannot stop that play-----

There is no way MTSU deserves this game--- unreal lately how teams in football are playing really shit, and it seems when 2 even teams play the DOGS are winning outright easy--

Besides the cellar dwellars who get smoked, most teams can win outright being dogs, SEC DOGS are 60-32 in last 92 games--

These mickey mouse games the dogs are live

fuck

fucking shit

continue to win on the weekends and piss my fucking roll away on these fucking stupid mid-week games

Its over I mean how can MTSU score here? They will throw short passes so FAU is ok here--

No timeouts with this team, they cannot do it, they will get sacked game over

cock sucking motherfucker

thats +4 for the half not +3

fucking FAU got complacent and laid down when they had the lead

nice job playing like fucking pussies u deserve to lose now

now i hope MTSU wins.

I wish Throw but I cannot seem to pick a winner in any Tv game, it is turning like roulette on games now, the spread is decided in the last 3 minutes of games now

Back