FAU AT MTSU ( -3 ) ---Tuesday Night Game Discussion

:shake:

No worries. If everyone agreed on every play, I believe sports wagering would be non-existent. You have to trust your numbers and info, as I have to trust mine.

But my over position, will be much different than your under position, if you take one, and there will be plenty of room in between for 2 winners.

GL

Well said and GL:shake::cheers:

Also, I think the term "public" is becoming significantly overused any more.

It seems like that is the "go to" term when picking the right side of the number.

All just a bunch of bullshit, IMO.

Everyone is "the public," its just some interpret information, statistics, and subjective analysis better than others.

I'm off my soapbox.

:shake:

No need to buy now...

This should easily be 54 by game time....

Just watch for some large buy backs as the evening progresses.

Yeah...probably a bit early on it, but it was at 51.5 and I saw it drop @ my local...hit it now @ 51, maybe at game time again if it goes up significantly. Wish I had put in my ML earlier...expected the line to go up.

Also, I think the term "public" is becoming significantly overused any more.

It seems like that is the "go to" term when picking the right side of the number.

All just a bunch of bullshit, IMO.

Everyone is "the public," its just some interpret information, statistics, and subjective analysis better than others.

I'm off my soapbox.

Hoopstar I agree with you.We are all the public.Maybe we should say majority. When I cap the games and come up with my leans I don't look at what the majority is on until I lock it in. If I really like a play and the majority are on it I pass.If it is close then I play it. I think the info is valuable if you know how to look at it. I am no expert but have found some clues that has brought me success.I do agree that you can't blindly fade the majority.That will eventually be a disaster.You have to know what you want then look at where the majority are on.Like I said I use it to a certain degree but its not bullshit to me.The majority on big games tend to lose. If that wasn't the case books would not be in business. Just my 2 cents and thats why this is a good forum to talk about these issues without all the bashing.

GL fellas

Hoopstar I am pulling for your total buddy.:cheers:

To add my two cents... I'm stuck on a side. On paper I would say take mtsu but if you look at scheduling and who they've played i would take fau. I know this is no way to look at it but look at clemson got beat by md and a good alabama team. is alabama that much better than texas don't know??? but if clemson was coming to mtsu would clemson be getting points hell no. I cap that game at about clemson -17. Now i'm not making a case that clemson and fau are even remotely the same. I guess what I'm saying is that there is a huge difference from the better team and the better team on paper. Plus they are 18-23 year old kids that anything can happen (ie upset weekend we just experienced) Now the play I feel comfy about is the over. Both teams have the ability to score. I think you get a pick or two that sets up some quick points from both teams then you really need about 38-40 from the true offenses. I know the tuesday trends say under but like any trend or report i can make it say what i want. I've never been a big trend believer, now i look at them to consider but when i hear something like the "under IS 7-2-1 last 10 mtsu games after before halloween on grass that was cut on thursday mornings." I think both teams want to get out and score. These kids don't like hearing that they average 4 or 11 points per game or whatever it may be. I've already played the over and looking for someone to talk me into a side. If i can't find one I'm satisfied with just the over. Nice talkin footbal with ya tonite guys. Time to find some more motivational posters for the gen disc thread. Later

No way...

No buyback from me. i'm very comfortable where I'm at.

I told Rak that the number would go higher, and for him to wait to buy. I was just admitting that I was wrong.

I'm seeing nearly split action (52/48) and a steady line at 2.5, but seeing the total open at 48 and currently is at 52.5 -- this makes me want to play the simple contrarian role and bet under.

really strange how all the "expert cappers" are all over FAU today, and last night all of them were all over PITT.

MIDDLE TEN IT IS:cheers:

Well I guess I missed the MEMO after spending a good hour to 1 1/2 writing up the FAU game I hit submit and I get to protect against lost posts message we are shutting down the forum .....and one of my best writeups all year on a college game into well I dont know where lost posts go but it certainly was huge fucking waste of my time .......and cant even use it myself as a reference on this FAU team ...

Conclusion was -

FAU +3.5
FAU +1.5 1st H
with smaller plays on FAU 1st Q and 1st H under 25.5 ....(looking at a 2nd H over play if correct )

Like I said in the NFL wk 4 discussion thread its just always ssomething absolutely amazes me sometimes......

Think it would have been an enjoyable and informative read ...........

As far as all of the experts being on Pitt yesterday and FAU today . Well not sure If I am considered an expert but I didnt have Pitt yesterday ......so maybe all of the experts werent on Pitt just the 5 people read most here ...

Good Luck all ....:cheers:

i know it seems strange given the socre, but i kinda like the under... they ahve their head up their asses and are still in the game...

This is truly the degenerate special; that being said, I am on the FAU ml and think I will add some FAU +2.5 2nd half

agree E.T.G. and that "experts" post brought me bad memories.

dude needs to go hang out in the Political In-Game thread that is where all the "experts" hang out

Hey SportsNut I read your posts in here and that alone saved me coin. Thanks Bro!

such a loss of value either way, since i think fau takes this and the sore stays low... would never back mtsu or the over here...

I wish MTSU would throw the ball down the field, how many times can you throw the ball short of the sticks on out downs?? Too many short fields in the 1st half not to score.

If the Owls score again, this is probably over (for my -2.5 that is!!)

I wish MTSU would throw the ball down the field, how many times can you throw the ball short of the sticks on out downs?? Too many short fields in the 1st half not to score.

If the Owls score again, this is probably over (for my -2.5 that is!!)

totally agreee with you and have no bets on this.however. this quarterback is making terrible decisions.. you need to knwo where you are one field how many times is this kid thrown the under route for like 4 or 5 yards when its like 3rd and 7 or 9.. i mean even the receivers arent aware of where they are on the field.. give your defense a fucking break for christ sake

I have no clue how this fucking team beat UMD maybe that is the reason they arent ranked:36_11_6:

dude needs to go hang out in the Political In-Game thread that is where all the "experts" hang out

Hey SportsNut I read your posts in here and that alone saved me coin. Thanks Bro!

im lost with this whole experts thing but anyway, i want to thank my boss for making me go to lunch early 2day, i came back and the over moved from 48 to 51.5 in about an hour and thats why im not on this game tonight, just watching, but man MTSU sucks cock

Sticking to my original game plan and going the 2nd H over for a small play . There were points to be had in the 1st H alot of sloppy plays and TODs.......

Agree with the over. I have under whole game 51.5 and took the 2nd H over. I did not lean a side, but I have a strong feeling MTSU will still win this and cover.

lotta points left out. the fumble at the 1. the fumble at the end of half. at the 25, penalty and sack= punt. and many 1st downs- 1 yrd away from completing.over 24

Thanks P & G . I just had a light bulb moment when looking at every game closely for these two teams . I really think I could have convinced some people to get on FAU 1st H and Under ...

FAU pissed away a few chances as did MTSU ....

The Texas 1st H was so telling for this FAU team and played a near identical 1st H @ Minny . Look at the drive logs and how many times FAU had the ball deep in those opponents territory and came away with nothing only to setup short fields for the opposing offenses . Minny had 28 pts on a pick 6 , 27YD TD drive as well as 41 and 42 yd drives while @ Texas FAU went H2H offensively with texas but pissed away a bunch of chances and gave Texas 2 horter fields and then also a bunch of penalties cost them on the other drives.......

Anyway since I am on FAU seems like a good hedge to play the over ....

If FAU scores a TD in the 2nd H then MTSU needs 17 to tie which makes the over hit .......backwards hedge ...:cheers:

I also took over and 3rd qtr MTSU-

MTSU should be up 10 point with the field position they had--

INstead of ripping players the coach should rip himself, who has heard of a team punting from the opponents 33 yard line on a 4th and 3 to go?

This Craddock guy has to go he is rattled and his eyes are not downfield--

MTSU may just be one of the worst teams and that was proven when the coach punted from teh 33 on 4th and 3--

As i say this the QB completes a nice pass lol

I have not seen a team struggle on short yardage as much as MTSU----

I thought this conference would be easy to run-- I thought we would see typical Sunbelt soft dD

I do think MTSU is still very live in this game...just hoping paying a premium for +3.5 is worth if they do comeback.....

GL

Everyone who took the over, say it with me.......

Down the field.......Down the field......Down the field

A side note, Brooke Burke :smiley_acak:

Oh my very close there, he did well to get to the yellow line--

Please fire this coach--- of MTSU unreal how dumb this team is--

seriously, the worst football game i've ever watched. off to finish watching chris rock

NOTE: the team here with the better coach FAU is showing one thing, that these mickey mouse coaches like MTSU when they are on prime time they have no idea what to do--

he already made the following errors-

He punted a ball from the 33 on 4th and 3 going through the endzone for a net gain of 13 yards-

He qb sneaked it 3 times despite getting stuffed on 2 right away

He failed to call a timeout in 2nd qtr on 2nd down when FAU was trying to run the clock out, instead he called one on 3rd down but only had 38 seconds left-

Then he throws downfield once and is compleltey stubborn and is determined to get shut out as he tries to move the ball 10 yards at a time, he wants no business of taking a shot one on one,

MTSU D playing a good game, they should have won, but their coach wont allow them to throw anything more than 5 yards and FAU knows this --

There is no way that any team would have not have scored at least 10 points with mTSU field position tehy have had

MTSU is gonna have to put the black QB in, at least he can scramble, because that is what they have decided, that the routes are going to be very fast resulting in the QB running for his life,

this may be a home shutout on National Tv, very possible as IMO this coach has choked, this is not the players fault, you can see MTSU D and the O has speed, but the brains of this guy is unreal, I have not seen a coach call a worse game than this coach--

Wow looks like my over is done here-- dont think either team can score---

Cant wait to see the brilliance that the coach calls here for MTSU- Throw the ball downfield, he should stop worrying about national tv and all of that and think about it, you dont throw downfield you cannot win, no big plays= no win--

I have no clue how these morons get hired to coach, i guess this proves that there is just no quality coaches out there and anyone can coach these teams

Maryland should be kicked out of the NCAA for losing to this team, i mean how did they not stop this team?

Maybe they are better than they are showing, this is probably due to the MICKEY mouse factor- these small schools when they play at home usually stink it up on national tv

I simply don't know what to make of this shit fest.

It truly is amazing how wrong I was about this game, and on how many levels.

if that kid was my teamate and bitched out on the route like that on 3rd down id jump his ass.. what a pussy thought he was gonna get hit so throws one hand out on the ball

Back