Fading Away Dynamic Experiment

Kevy

Pretty much a regular
:announce: Fading Away Dynamic Experiment

I was catching up on some reading at a few different sites. And I noticed a big trend is Fading.

What was once just Fading the Consensus Numbers or "Public" has evolved into:

*Fading Teams

*Fading Pitchers

*Fading Touts/Services

*A Fading Cat Fight Currently Going On Between Forum Members Groups At Two Different Sites Fading Each Other Simultaneously.
(In what reads like a reverse double dog dare ya fade AKA your peanut butter is in my chocolate-your chocolate is in my peanut butter fade).

I once contemplated experimenting with the fade the consensus and or "public" thing. And after like two days my keen sense of observation
told me in my scientific research that it was flawed. And that was that or so I thought. But with this new wave of Fades and Faders quietly
emerging I think that I was right and wrong on my keen scientific obervations in regards to the fade the consensus or "public".

The consensus/contests/"public" fading is too broad based and flawed on many levels. Its like a hot chick with emotional baggage and issues.

The one thing these new wave of Faders are doing is narrowing down the Fade(s). And instead of focusing on 60 to 80 percent of a number
that may or may not even be legit or real. They focus on the devil they know as opposed to the devil they don't know or even know if that devil is real.

So here is what I did to evolve with these changing times in this world that we are capping in when it comes to this rage that is Fading:

1) I decided I needed to select a Fab Five and or a Fading Dream Team. Which would consist of five posters, an alternate poster sort of
like a sixth man off the bench in the NBA. And a Coach which would be represented by a Tout/Service. Which broke down to 6 posters and
one Tout/Service for what would be my un-magnificent seven and or my seven samurai of fading.

2.) I DECIDED THAT NO ONE FROM CAPPING THE GAME WHO POSTS HERE WOULD BE INCLUDED IN MY SEARCH FOR THE SIX POSTER SPOTS.
AND QUITE FRANKLY NO ONE FROM HERE WOULD HAVE EVEN CAME CAME WITHIN A MILLION MILES OF MAKING THE LIST. C.T.G IS LEGIT.

3.) I looked over the Baseball Forums at seven other sites along with the Service/Tout Plays Forums. And I have my fade team selected.
Even though I searched for "talent" at seven sites. Three sites basically ended up filling my six poster spots after the talent search was done.

4.) Don't even ask who made the team from the other sites.

How will this work?

A.) I will look at what the seven selected each day for Bases.

B.) I will be looking for a Bases play that at least three or more of them are on.

C.) I will then evaluate which play and or plays will have them possibly eating from a dumpster.

D.) On Days where the magic number of three or more players on the same play(s) is not reached. There will be no play(s) that day.

The Fading Away Dynamic Experiment will begin on Friday August 16th.

*A Fading Cat Fight Currently Going On Between Forum Members Groups At Two Different Sites Fading Each Other Simultaneously.
(In what reads like a reverse double dog dare ya fade AKA your peanut butter is in my chocolate-your chocolate is in my peanut butter fade).

This is hilarious!

:badass: Always see post #1 for the answers to any questions:

FRIDAY AUGUST 16:

The first play to meet the criteria that members of the team are on is the Baltimore RL -1.5 so we play:

:announce: 1* COLORADO ROCKIES RUN LINE +1.5 -125

Will be playing all the fades like I do my personal plays for just one unit.

:badass: Always see post #1 for the answers to any questions:

FRIDAY AUGUST 16:

The first play to meet the criteria that members of the team are on is the Baltimore RL -1.5 so we play:

:announce: 1* COLORADO ROCKIES RUN LINE +1.5 -125 :clapping::dancing::clapping:

Will be playing all the fades like I do my personal plays for just one unit.

Hopefully my Fade team that I have assembled has something for us again on Saturday. :rofl:

Good stuff. Are you sure nbafan is not one of the seven samurai?

Sorry I missed the debut. BOL, this is genius if you need a emergency spot fill in let me know and I will post my picks.

It is like the old system of picking a loser instead of a winner...I tried that...it is hard to pick a loser...believe it or not.

bol

:badass: Always see post #1 for the answers to any and all questions

SATURDAY AUGUST 17:

Five of the Seven Samurai are on the L.A. Dodgers run line -1.5 on Saturday. So we play:

:announce: 1*PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES RUN LINE +1.5 +110

I will be playing all the Fades just like I do my personal plays for one unit.

There could be one more play today. There is a play that needs one more of the team to play it
to meet the criteria of three of the seven. So I will play and post it if it should become official.

With continued success, this thread will breed questions. Be proactive and give yourself a scowling Belichick avy as KK suggested.

You'll need to cut the sleeves, of course. When Beli was in Cleveland, he used to wear fucking Hefty bags and head bandages on game day, which I guess was grumpy, homeless fashion of the times.

:badass: Always see post #1 for the answers to any and all questions

SATURDAY AUGUST 17:

Five of the Seven Samurai are on the L.A. Dodgers run line -1.5 on Saturday. So we play:

:announce: 1*PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES RUN LINE +1.5 +110 :crying:

I will be playing all the Fades just like I do my personal plays for one unit.

There could be one more play today. There is a play that needs one more of the team to play it
to meet the criteria of three of the seven. So I will play and post it if it should become official.

The Fade had its first loss on saturday

Dodgers may not apply to fades :eyes:

Especially with this guy going...

Pg0VxRc.png

Sorry Kevy, I pulled a varkeyboy (by being a cooler). I checked the site yesterday for the first time in a few days and saw you were back so I missed your Thurs & Fri winners and jumped back on the train causing it to derail yesterday. We should be fine now though because I don't have nearly as much cooling power as the ol' fols that used to thwart the runs across the street...

Sorry Kevy, I pulled a varkeyboy (by being a cooler). I checked the site yesterday for the first time in a few days and saw you were back so I missed your Thurs & Fri winners and jumped back on the train causing it to derail yesterday. We should be fine now though because I don't have nearly as much cooling power as the ol' fols that used to thwart the runs across the street...

John, todays fade play will be a litmus test. We might have to have you leave CTG for the greater good. :rofl:

This bit of information poses a big dilemna.:eyebrow:

:announce:

Early Sunday morning update. There will be a change to the seven samurai. I replaced the tout

with another poster. The tout's selections had been and were non factors both friday and saturday.

We still would have went 1-1. But if I had his replacement (a poster who I discovered late in the

recruiting process/talent search) we would have picked up two more fades that would have won on

saturday. But Friday would have still just been a one fade play day (which we won). We would have

picked up fade wins on both of the New York games on Saturday. As each had two of the seven samurai

on the New York teams. But the criteria is three of the seven have to be on it. So thus they did not

qualify. But with this guy who was on them we would have had plays and wins. He had almost made the

the seven samurai fade team initially but just got beat out by another capper who is slightly worse than him.

BAD CAPPERS ARE LIKE SNOW FLAKES........EACH ONE IS JUST A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for some reason I felt I needed a Tout as one of the members of the team.

Also you can feel free to PM me a prospect or talent that I can go and scout and take a look at to check out.

(OUT OF RESPECT PLEASE DO NOT POST IN HERE THE NAME OF THE SITE AND OR THE NAME OF THE POSTER).

There might have been a blue chipper or two who was over looked whille out scouting. Or posted a couple of

winners while at the draft combine. So thus they fell down my draft board. If they are already on my roster I

will not be able to let you know. But if they are not and or were over looked while out recruiting they will be on

my radar. All PM tips sent to me are in strictest confidence. And remember I will not put any Capping The Game

posters on this team. The fellas that post at this site (CTG) take capping seriously and this is also my home site.

John, todays fade play will be a litmus test. We might have to have you leave CTG for the greater good. :rofl:

This bit of information poses a big dilemna.:eyebrow:

Now I'm really nervous... please come strong today!

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for prospects. Who knows, the world's greatest mush may be cutting his teeth at some site as we speak.

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for prospects. Who knows, the world's greatest mush may be cutting his teeth at some site as we speak.

There could be a five tool prospect that gets buried in five pages of squaredom every day over at Blankets.

Or a raw talent (you can't coach Square) at some site that gets about as much traffic as the bad capper gets wins.

:badass: As always see post #1 for the answers to any all questions that you may have.

SUNDAY AUGUST 18:

Four of the seven team members are on New York Mets ML on Sunday afternoon. So we play:

:announce: 1*SAN DIEGO PADRES MONEY LINE +128

I will be playing all the fades just like I do my personal plays for one unit.

Ugh... fading Harvey with my exile at stake... not the situation I want to be in. But I've said it before and I'll say it again... In Kevy we trust!

And the new guy who replaced the tout on
The Team was on the Mets ML too.

Getting my Degree in the Fade Sciences :)

My long time good friend JCub is off the hook.

JCub you might be a jinx some times but maybe
you are not a cooler. We will monitor you closely
Before giving you an official diagnosis.

Back