Fading Away Dynamic Experiment

my personal play on the mets was a better
fade play than either boston or san francisco.

What was i thinking.

exactly......its best that we heed the advice of darryl royal and "dance with those that brung us"

another great day by your chosen team, sir

:announce::announce: IMPORTANT SUNDAY AFTERNOON NEWS UPDATE AKA "THE INJURY REPORT"

I have noticed this morning that for Sundays game the roster is pretty banged up. From speaking

with the trainers It looks like two players might be "out", two players are "doubtful", and the other

three which includes two of my team captains are healthy. If the trainers maybe can get the two who

are "doubtful" on to the field we might get something for Sunday Night Baseball and or possibly something

for the late afternoon games. But in the moment getting a qualifying three on a play looks impossible today.

But I would say this in this trying time. Winners never quit. And quitters never win. If any new developments

should occur I will keep you informed. As a General Manager along with also being the Head Coach for this team.

I will take a look at three prospects that are in our organization and see if any are ready to be called up to the

main roster of seven. That way on Monday we can set the team up for success and keep them competitve with

all the other top fades in the League.

Tossup from my point of view, canes. Better games on the board to wager I think. Game could go either way... Buuuuuut, go Doyers!

agree KK....game could go either way...neither pitcher real reliable and one of these lineups should get to one of these pitchers...i like over

oops....sorry guys....thought i was in the discussion thread....this thread is a riot and providing winners:dancing:

:announce: Late Sunday Afternoon Update:

We will wait and see if there will be a sunday night play. The Trainers will keep me informed of any

changes in a Players status for tonight. I will address members of the offshore media later on tonight

some time after 4 pm pacific time/ 7pm eastern time. No further comment at this time.

Kevy, do not lower your meticulous standards. Let the players make the team only if they achieve to the level you require

:announce: Final Sunday Update:

With a heavy heart I must announce that there will be no F*A*D*E team play for Sunday night.

I think the wear and tear that the members of the team go thru only proves that they are human.

Just like you and me. We all put these guys on a pedastal. And at times think they are super human.

The front office is pretty confident that the team should be good to go on Monday. Thank You.

:badass: As always see Post #1 for the answers to all questions about the F*A*D*E

MONDAY AUGUST 26:

Well we have a qualifying play for Monday. The F*A*D*E team of seven has gotten sort of lazy.

Maybe Monday is just a look ahead spot for them on the schedule. Some Chicks have told me and

I quote...."Kevy you're harder than Chinese Arithmetic"....well I will tell you about something else that

is just as hard. And that is fading the Los Angeles Dodgers Run Line -1.5 and that is who several members

of the team are rolling with tonight. So we play:

:announce: 1*CHICAGO CUBS RUN LINE +1.5 +105

All the fade plays are the the same as my own personal plays for one unit

:badass: As always see Post #1 for the answers to all questions about the F*A*D*E

MONDAY AUGUST 26:

Well we have a qualifying play for Monday. The F*A*D*E team of seven has gotten sort of lazy.

Maybe Monday is just a look ahead spot for them on the schedule. Some Chicks have told me and

I quote...."Kevy you're harder than Chinese Arithmetic"....well I will tell you about something else that

is just as hard. And that is fading the Los Angeles Dodgers Run Line -1.5 and that is who several members

of the team are rolling with tonight. So we play:

:announce: 1*CHICAGO CUBS RUN LINE +1.5 +105 :crying:

All the fade plays are the the same as my own personal plays for one unit

On to Tuesday.

:badass: EARLY TUESDAY MORNING UPDATE PRESS CONFERENCE FOR THE F*A*D*E

:announce: Well Monday marked day 11 of the F*A*D*E and after 11 days we are at 9-4 +559

The FADE Team actually won on Monday with the LA Dodgers Run Line. For most members of the

Team that were on them, It was actually about if not the only play most of them cashed on Monday.

Some of the members on the Team are using and abusing a P.E.D substance called the Los Angeles Dodgers.

2 of our 4 losses have been when they have been high on this substance. It has helped most of them actually

cash some wagers. So starting on Tuesday August 27th that substance will be banned from the F*A*D*E

Two other P.E.D substances will be banned also. Those other two drugs being Totals and First Five Innings.

I wanted to stop the abuse of these betting performance enhancing drug substance abuses early. And clean up

the League a little bit. Before we have any major scandals break out. Could not sweep this under the rug any longer.

:announce:

So here is a short summary of how they F*A*D*E will proceed from here on out starting on Tuesday August 27th:

(1) Each day I will see what each of the seven members of the FADE Team are wagering on for that day.

(2) I will only keep track of what full game Money Lines wagers and Run Lines wagers that they are playing that day

(3) I will not keep track of any full game Totals wagers, any kind of First Five Inning wagers, and or any type of
full game wagers involving the Los Angeles Dodgers on the Money Line and or Run Line for or against them at all.

(4) The same criteria for qualifying a play will continue. Any time three or more of my seven FADE Team Members
are on the same Money Line wager and or a Run Line Wager we will have a F*A*D*E play on the opposite side.

:cheers:

TUESDAY AUGUST 27th:

Some members of the FADE team are loving
the New York Yankees money line for Tuesday.
So we will roll the opposite way and play:

1*TORONTO BLUE JAYS ML +109

All Fade plays are bet the same way as my
personal plays for one unit. GL Tuesday Bases.

Probaly the last play for the F*A*D*E unless
Seattle should pull this out. 3-3 bottom 3rd.
So we shall see what happens.

TUESDAY AUGUST 27th:

Some members of the FADE team are loving
the New York Yankees money line for Tuesday.
So we will roll the opposite way and play:

1*TORONTO BLUE JAYS ML +109 :crying:

All Fade plays are bet the same way as my
personal plays for one unit. GL Tuesday Bases.

Real Nice:rofl:

:badass: Late Tuesday Night Final F*A*D*E* Update:

We are going to wrap up the FADE Project here on day 12 with a final record of

9-6 +359 60% which was not too shabby. I think the time to start this in Baseball

in the future will be about early to mid June. I was on to something with this experiment.

But I just thought of the idea a little too late in the season. When the best fades are

winding down and either not playing as much or switching over too Football. So next year

I'm thinking about early June thru August will be a great time to go back to it and profit even

more from it. And I have some ideas for something similar to this for NBA Basketball later this year.

Starting on Wednesday I will go back to capping my own games and posting my own personal plays.

Time to get busy and look at Wednesday Baseball.

:shake:

So a couple rough days and you throw in the towel, coach? This seems very premature to me, to be honest... What kind of example is this setting for your players? You don't quit after a little losing streak. You round up the squad, give em one of those legendary locker room pep talks and get em motivated to fight on and get the job done!

So a couple rough days and you throw in the towel, coach? This seems very premature to me, to be honest... What kind of example is this setting for your players? You don't quit after a little losing streak. You round up the squad, give em one of those legendary locker room pep talks and get em motivated to fight on and get the job done!

You'll come to find over time that my guy Kevy here has a little bit of "strategy/experiment" ADD and likes to switch off with how he wins... You see, since pretty much all of his approaches are profitable Kevy gets bored picking winners so he has to find new ways to do it. The longest experiment he's had was the "No More Mister Nice Sharp!!!!!!" experiment and that only lasted as long as it did because he was defying the laws of statistics. Up next, Kevy will start the "Only Picking Dogs Of +200 Or More While Hitting At Least 60% Long-Term" experiment and somehow find a way to get it done. Okay... enough with the bl*wjob post... but seriously, just sit back and relax while the nut does whatever he needs to do to stay entertained while providing a little extra wallet padding for all of us!

The. F*A*D*E might be returning on Thursday!!!!!!!

The problem of not having a solid team of seven since
Sunday. I think I have a solution for after further review.

A SOLID THREE TO FIVE MAN F*A*D*E* ROTATION !!!!!

Stay tuned for further details.

You'll come to find over time that my guy Kevy here has a little bit of "strategy/experiment" ADD and likes to switch off with how he wins... You see, since pretty much all of his approaches are profitable Kevy gets bored picking winners so he has to find new ways to do it. The longest experiment he's had was the "No More Mister Nice Sharp!!!!!!" experiment and that only lasted as long as it did because he was defying the laws of statistics. Up next, Kevy will start the "Only Picking Dogs Of +200 Or More While Hitting At Least 60% Long-Term" experiment and somehow find a way to get it done. Okay... enough with the bl*wjob post... but seriously, just sit back and relax while the nut does whatever he needs to do to stay entertained while providing a little extra wallet padding for all of us![/QUOTE

Thanks John......I think......."nut"???.......LOLZ

I just some times get bored with this industry/
profession/hobby/Etc....and like to mix things
up and I'm always looking at new ways to make $$$
and entertain myself at the same time. Thanks for
the good words. I still get so much grief for stopping
The ""No More Mister Nice Sharp"" thread across the
street.....lolz....55, 000 or so views in like six weeks.
Was a good time and great money.

But the F*A*D*E* will just be fine tuned a little bit.

The. F*A*D*E might be returning on Thursday!!!!!!!

The problem of not having a solid team of seven since
Sunday. I think I have a solution for after further review.

A SOLID THREE TO FIVE MAN F*A*D*E* ROTATION !!!!!

Stay tuned for further details.

:shake:

The F*A*D*E* will continue as long as it stays
at .500 or better. The FADE TEAM qualified one
play this morning. Some of them are liking KC to
get the sweep. So we play:

Thursday August 29:

1*MINNESOTA TWINS ML + 123

The FADE team has a College Football game
they love for Thursday night. They're lovin
Ole Miss. So we play:

1*VANDERBILT +3 -106

I owe an apology. I messed up today.
I missed out on a play that qualified late.
The whole damn team except one guy
ended up on the Detroit Tigers either ml
or rl. It qualified late and from the tally we
would have had a play on the Oakland RL.

First time this has happened. But I will make
sure it does not happen again. It only stings
because the A's are up. But if Detroit comes back
and covers the -1.5 we will have caught a break.

With missing out on the A's and the Twins
pissing the bed. Hoping the FADE team is
as terrible at college football as they were at
Bases last week. My gut feeling is they are.

Need VANDY +3 To break even for today.

Also I forgot to mention I am going
with a FADE team of five guys and
three is still the qualifying number.

We lost two guys from the seven for
Bases. And only have five remaining
guys. I felt it was too late in the Bases
season to find suitable replacements.
They now just represent two sites with
A breakdown of three at one place and
two at another place.

The F*A*D*E* will continue as long as it stays
at .500 or better. The FADE TEAM qualified one
play this morning. Some of them are liking KC to
get the sweep. So we play:

Thursday August 29:

1*MINNESOTA TWINS ML + 123

:crying:

What a morning!!!

With missing out on the A's and the Twins
pissing the bed. Hoping the FADE team is
as terrible at college football as they were at
Bases last week. My gut feeling is they are.

Need VANDY +3 To break even for today.

:crying:

What a night!!!

The FADE project is officially wrapped up and done. I should have ended it
after last Saturday night when I noticed on Sunday that I lost two key members.
But I will bring it back in the future for sure. The FADE is all about timing.

Starting Friday back to capping my own games:badass:

Back