Fading Away Dynamic Experiment

:badass: As always see post #1 for the answers to any all questions that you may have.

SUNDAY AUGUST 18:

Four of the seven team members are on New York Mets ML on Sunday afternoon. So we play:

:announce: 1*SAN DIEGO PADRES MONEY LINE +128 :clapping::dancing::clapping:

I will be playing all the fades just like I do my personal plays for one unit.

The shake up in the roster gets us back to the pay window and after 3 days the fade is at 2-1 +128

:announce:

Looking forward to Monday and the momentum that the team is carrying over from the weekend to start the week.

Pretty solid group and I like the direction they are headed in. I would really like to see a little more fire and spunk

from a couple of them. The little things like proclaiming a play a "Lock" or even a "Game of the Day, Week, Month,

and or Year" would be encouraging. But things are headed in the right direction none the less.

:badass: As always see post #1 for the answers to any and all questions you may have.

MONDAY AUGUST 19:

We have a first amongst the seven members of the fade team. We have two members on the
Washington Nationals ML and we have two members of the team on the Washington Nationals RL.
The criteria has been that three members must be on a side ml or rl or total over or under. On day four
for the first time I had/have two members on a teams ml and two other members on that same teams rl.
So I will make a judgement call and make the the run line the play. Also if we ever get three members
on a teams ml and three other members on that same teams rl. I will make the run line the play. So we play:

:announce: 1*CHICAGO CUBS RUN LINE +1.5 -125

Welp, it looks like I'm off the hook. First I was put to the test fading Matt Harvey and we won on a walk-off. Then tonight as "cooler/jinx suspicion" lingered, I was put to the ultimate test... we encounter a play on MY team of all teams. Seeing as how my boys in blue are DOMINATING as a steep underdog I'd say I'm off the hot seat, phew! Even in the dismal years my guys always come through for me when needed. I'm here to stay! (Unless they blow this 8-0 lead... then I'll leave CTG... FOREVER)

JCub you are my long time friend.
You are the Richie to my Fonzie.
But no more posting for the greater good.

You started giving that speech and boooom
Ramos hit a home run. Silence for the final six
Outs.

I stop my buddy Jcub from celebrating and
Boooom the Cubs score 2 more runs to make
up for Jcubs Ramos jinx solo shot that he caused.

All is right in the world once again.

LOL. I didn't see this until now but if I did I would've posted just to toy with you... NO WAY they blow this lead hahaha

:badass: As always see post #1 for the answers to any and all questions you may have.

MONDAY AUGUST 19:

We have a first amongst the seven members of the fade team. We have two members on the
Washington Nationals ML and we have two members of the team on the Washington Nationals RL.
The criteria has been that three members must be on a side ml or rl or total over or under. On day four
for the first time I had/have two members on a teams ml and two other members on that same teams rl.
So I will make a judgement call and make the the run line the play. Also if we ever get three members
on a teams ml and three other members on that same teams rl. I will make the run line the play. So we play:

:announce: 1*CHICAGO CUBS RUN LINE +1.5 -125 :clapping::dancing::dancing::clapping:

The F*A*D*E after four days and four plays is now 3-1

:badass: As always see Post #1 for the answers to any all questions.

TUESDAY AUGUST 20:

We have a qualifier. I think some of or maybe a couple of the seven team members and maybe some others
not even on the list at all at some other sites are trying to post later in the day. They can not wait me out. :rofl:

The qualifying play is the Detroit Tigers run line. So we play:

:announce: 1*MINNESOTA TWINS RUN LINE +1.5 -110

Last edited:

TUESDAY AUGUST 20:

We have a qualifier. I think some of or maybe a couple of the seven team members and maybe some others
not even on the list at all at some other sites are trying to post later in the day. They can not wait me out. :rofl:

:announce: 1*MINNESOTA TWINS RUN LINE +1.5 -110

:goal::goal:
:goal::wtf2::dancing:

To say I'm proud of my team of seven would
be an under statement. Each guy when called
upon to do his job has done it. I'm getting a little
choked up here. But I can not put into words how
much these guys mean to me.

to say i'm proud of my team of seven would
be an under statement. Each guy when called
upon to do his job has done it. I'm getting a little
choked up here. But i can not put into words how
much these guys mean to me.

you're going to make me cry.....i missed the selection but a fan of the work

TUESDAY AUGUST 20:

:announce: 1*MINNESOTA TWINS RUN LINE +1.5 -110 :clapping::dancing::dancing::clapping:

The Team scores again on Tuesday. On to Wednesday.

Last night's win serves as a stone-cold lock for those who doubted the system. As a Twins fan, I saw no logical way they would cash this bet, let alone hammer the ML. Doubters in Kevy beware. Nice work!

The team is loving them some
Pittsburgh Pirates ML. So we play:

Wednesday August 21:

1*SAN DIEGO PADRES MONEY LINE +121

I Play all the fades just like I do
my personal plays for one unit.

This is amazing. I read the entire thread. I am afraid to jump on it and ruin it for you. Great moves

This group is something special.
I get choked up every time the fans
the press and fellow posters ask me
about them.

i had just duck-hooked a drive on hole 8 and while in the trees looked for your thread so I could get a wager down on your 'fade.' Too late for me :crying:

congrats again; this is awesome :dancing:

Thursday small card should be interesting.
Will it be a look ahead spot for them as they
head into the weekend. Or will they stay focused?

Had slept in. Got up thinking I might have
Missed some qualifying plays. Was doing
the scouting and seen that this was the only
qualifying play amongst them for the early
games with three team members on it. Seen
the rain delay and we have a play after all.

Back