Extremely rare 4 unit future wager in NBA.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

I absolutely love this wager. All systems say go here..

I love NBA futures like this, I think they are somewhat easy because there is always only 2-3 teams that have a legitimate chance around this time.

I personally want to invest more
smileyface.gif

My wager is on:
Spurs -140 to win the Western Conference for 4 units (5 dimes)
Risking 5.6 units to win 4.0 units

Spurs had a very easy time vs the Lakers in their first series, basically winning every game in easy fashion. They are rested while all the other teams in the West are battling in hard draining series. Spurs main contender is OKC and they are in a dogfight now with the Rockies but more importantly they are not that great without Harden and Westbrook, definitely not the team they were last year. They don't have Harden anymore, Westbrook is injured. This team, to me at least looks a lot less intimidating.

Spurs have the Warriors in this round and I don't expect it to go more than 5 games. It might be another sweep. OKC will probably face Memphis in their next series and IMO that will be another dogfight orobably 7 games, 6 at the least.. So what I'm envisioning here is that the spurs will have an easy time in their series while the Thunder of Griz have a hard fought battle in theirs.

Spurs have won 72% of their games this season and a whopping 86% of their games @ home!! 37-6!

All season they were on of the best offensive and defensive teams in the NBA.

They are coached well Pop is the best coach in the NBA IMO, they have a mix of veterans and young talent and I think its safe to say that Tim Duncan is vastly overrated, he's been
beasting.

I really love the Spurs chances to win the West this season.
It will be Spurs vs Heat in the NBA finals and that will be a great series.

If the Thunder and Spurs meet in the WCF, I think the Thunder would have had enough time to adjust without Westbrook

memphis always loses game 1.. Spurs was ez $ today.

Game 2 will be close.

I would hedge a bit. Keep in mind that Memphis is 0-2 in Game 1's and 8-1 in the rest of the playoffs

would love to finish this tonight. Have had this money tied up for quite some time..

Warriors series was a little dicey but overall I never felt like I was going to lose

Back