End of the Clippers trip into the Super Situation...

i think a few people are missing the point here and of course there are many things to find pointing to a play on the clippers etc but the situation is what he is talkin bout and the play is essentially on the situation not digging too deep into much else
:clapping:

Basically what was said above are my thoughts. Think last nights game sets up well for tomorrow. I always like going bigger on the 2nd end(although when I started I did it reverse-changed my ways after a little bit).

GL to all, lets get leg one tonight for those that played.

BAR,
THANK YOU for uncovering this situation!
it is most appreciated!!!!!!!
being a BAR FOLLOWER ONLY it allows me to get to play the NBA two nights n a row...WAHOOO!!
RIDE OR COLLIDE

:aok::aok::aok::aok::aok::aok:

[h=2]WIZARDS AT CLIPPERS, 10:30 P.M. ET[/h] January 29, 2014 · 9:30PM
TV: League Pass

• The Clippers return home following a seven-game road trip and will take on a Wizards team fresh off its win in Golden State on Tuesday night. Clippers coach Doc Rivers is aware of the trap that could await the Clippers as they nestle back into comfortable surroundings. “I told the players, “It’s a nine-game road trip, not a seven-game trip,” he said before the game. Washington, interestingly, defeated the two teams with winning records on their current four-game road trip, the Warriors and Suns, but lost in Utah. The Wizards are 9-3 in their last 12 road games this season.

• Clippers forward Blake Griffin has gotten under the skin of a number of teams in the last couple seasons with his relentless play on both ends of the floor. The Wizards are one of them. Trevor Booker, starting in place of the injured Nene during a game last January, was hit with a technical foul just 23 seconds after tip-off after he and Griffin got tangled up under the Washington basket while battling for rebounding position, prompting Booker to complain after the game that Griffin receives preferential treatment from officials. Griffin has been playing the best basketball of his career over the last 22 games, averaging 25.9 points while shooting 54.2 percent from the floor. His improvement has even spread to the free throw line, where he’s shooting 75.8 percent since Dec. 16, compared to 66.1 in the first 27 games.

• Another good matchup to watch is at shooting guard, where Bradley Beal of the Wizards should be locked up against J.J. Redick of the Clippers early on. Beal scored 18 points in the second half of Tuesday’s win against the Warriors and the second-year player out of Florida produced a career-high 34 earlier this month against the Thunder. Redick has reached double figures in scoring in eight of nine games since coming off a 21-game absence due to hand and thumb injuries and he’s shooting 43.1 percent from beyond the 3-point arc since his return.
Dan Arritt

Not watching live but just looking at this boxscore the game is reminiscent of when I bet Pelicans at Clippers with regards to the FT disparity.

I only worry that gsw plays no defense so they will have to outscore clips....hope to see tired legs from joint esp 2h tomorrow

Setup is sweet just hope teams execute the master plan...lol

I think the situation with GSW losing to the wizards sets up beautifully for the 2nd leg of the clippers homecoming.

Looking back at play-by-play and box...I don't feel as dirty about this cover as I did earlier.

The big kids played 37+. I like that.

Well, got the best of the line for the most part. Glad I played it early. I would have added to max play if line was still available. The Clippers have to be ready to mail one in regardless of the rivalry aspect here. We shall see, GL to all.

pissed i missed the boat yesterday..i did 95mph the entire way home from work..

Well, got the best of the line for the most part. Glad I played it early. I would have added to max play if line was still available. The Clippers have to be ready to mail one in regardless of the rivalry aspect here. We shall see, GL to all.
Got 5 -115 earlier today. Unloaded. GL to us

And you Can tell everybody - your the man, your the man, your the man..
go ahead and tel everybody - your the man,your the man, your the man...
it is BAR's world!!!
thanks again BAR!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup2:

Thanks fellas. Love when a plan works to perfection.

This board always offers great information. But once in a while, there's free money if you're paying attention. I parlayed the GSW spread with the Seattle ML a couple diff ways for +200 or better. Sitting pretty now. Tytyty.

Back