leanin:

freson-5.5/ off the board
utsa-4 / -6
memphis+20x/ +19.5
isu+21.5 / +21
arky+8.5 / +9.5

gl ya'll.

Last edited:
Holy Pica! We're riding shotgun on the Cowboys, my balls got too tight to take GaSou as road faves of 2tds+ ( but definitely feel it's warranted). Charlie Kickass should get his jollies out vs the Jayhawks. (I should prolly add that)

Any by update to the leans at the newer #'s?

as always, good luck

Last edited:
still lean utsa on the road under 7. memphis+19.5 is gonna be hard for me to justify. purely a situational lean, 3 TDs makes sense to me, but under that i get nervous. i love dr bo, way too much, but i still love him. i love that 4-2-5 defense more though.

arky+9.5 is one thing, if it gets back up to 10 i think i'm gonna have to get down on it. that hog o line gives you a fighting chance. i know arky defense, especially their secondary isn't exactly top 10, but i do see a sort of overreaction to kenny hill. he played south cacky week 1, who's got some of the greenest cornerbacks alive.

iowa state is one that looks a little trappy to me. all but 1 of baylor's speedsters are back, and petty wants to get everyone involved. forgetting how high powered the offense is, this baylor defense gets after it and i think they'll show up in ames. the clones are gonna be running into some nasty 3rd and longs, and with what baylor has done on the edges to rush the qb leaves little room for 7 foot drops. could get ugly quick.

Back