ESPN Handicapper's Picks--Week 3

My bets so far:
Fresno St +12x
Kansas +9x
Texas Tech +10x
Oklahoma -10x
Lean UTSA +12, Minnesota, Georgia, Miss State, Wake/Liberty over.

Any thoughts on the leans? The one I like best is Minnesota. Love Georgia, but hard for me to give that many on the road.

I think gophers the right side but I’m terrible at those games in the -20s. I thought bout playing scary team total under 13.5, that kinda my way of not laying points w teams like Uga or clemson but Uga offense looks so good this year I’m not sure that it makes sense leaving them out? Again those -20s spreads, I’m just not good w them.

I’m on Hartman ov 2.5 td passes, I like that better than the over. I think liberty gonna have to keep scoring down to have a chance, if it goes over I think wake covers. One That asshat Galloway locks was this over which instantly made me hate it, lol.

My bets so far:
Fresno St +12x
Kansas +9x
Texas Tech +10x
Oklahoma -10x
Lean UTSA +12, Minnesota, Georgia, Miss State, Wake/Liberty over.

Any thoughts on the leans? The one I like best is Minnesota. Love Georgia, but hard for me to give that many on the road.
Like Frezblow, warming up to OU. The leans, like UTSA, UGA, Messy. Get em pal, seems like we're kinda seeing it similar this week.

If you're a believer in buying low and selling high this game is the epitome of it.

True, but I feel like there at least one team like this every year that ends up winning bunch of games as a sizable dog that they just didn’t see coming. I feel really good ku will score so I like the idea of playing their tt over 24.5, think that covers me in case houston hangs a huge number seeing how ku defense clearly still has a ways to go.

True, but I feel like there at least one team like this every year that ends up winning bunch of games as a sizable dog that they just didn’t see coming. I feel really good ku will score so I like the idea of playing their tt over 24.5, think that covers me in case houston hangs a huge number seeing how ku defense clearly still has a ways to go.
Will probably be a conference game next year

Man, this card is not inviting at all! Im having a miserable time finding my normal crazy amount of plays! I got bunch of td props but sides I have like 3-4? Wtf?

I can’t find dogs I like for shit. Bad enough I only like a handful of plays, even worse most of them favs.

And there like nothing in the days slots! Almost all my action gonna be tonight! I guess that ok since my old lady making me go to fall festivals today! Lol

Being married sounds awful

Not so bad when her insurance covered the 20k in bills for me eye!! lol. Na, it not all that bad, I saw what card looked like and told her we should do something today. Even my 1st failed marriage wasn’t that bad, it was just the whole only fuvking one broad thing that was rough, I’m too old and lazy to wanna fuck more these days!

Not so bad when her insurance covered the 20k in bills for me eye!! lol. Na, it not all that bad, I saw what card looked like and told her we should do something today. Even my 1st failed marriage wasn’t that bad, it was just the whole only fuvking one broad thing that was rough, I’m too old and lazy to wanna fuck more these days!
Technically according to the state of AZ I was married at one point because we co-habituated for 13 years but fortunately didn't have to deal with lawyers when we split

Agree. Hard team to figure out even after seeing them twice. And I guess Phil figures Iowa is going to get 10 safeties and a FG

I didn’t even notice that iowa number, no clue who they playing but yea that crazy to lay that much w them against anyone!

Seems like suicide to lay 25 against an SEC home dog in a game that starts at noon, so I must be suicidal, but I finally pulled the trigger on Georgia -25. The Dawgs have every advantage except motivation and I'm betting Muschamp supplies that against the team that fired him.

Seems like suicide to lay 25 against an SEC home dog in a game that starts at noon, so I must be suicidal, but I finally pulled the trigger on Georgia -25. The Dawgs have every advantage except motivation and I'm betting Muschamp supplies that against the team that fired him.
Scary at home as a big dog even when they suck concerns me. They have a knack for getting up for some big name programs.

So my fav 3 plays freaking small favs

Cuse
Messy st
Udub

Dogs I played:’

Neb
Ku
Cal

I don't know what to make of that Washington/Mich St game. I like that new Washington coach, but I won a lot of money on Michigan State last year, including road games. Haven't seen even a highlight of either team this year so I have no idea what either one looks like or how they play

Last edited:
I don't know what to make of that Washington/Mich game. I like that new Washington coach, but I won a lot of money on Michigan State last year, including road games. Haven't seen even a highlight of either team this year so I have no idea what either one looks like or how they play

I feel like sparty had a horseshoe up their butts last year. Both have looked good but both Been playing scrubs. Penix looks like a new man with his old oc, it looks to me like udub offense is fixed and not like the d was bad w that clown lake. I have no doubts udub will score, im not as confident sparty will have it as easy on offense. Tough trip and place to play, perceptions of both teams little twisted thanks to last year and they been dangling that hook all week for ppl to back sparty. Thorne best weapon banged up. I think this a udub coming out party.

I feel like sparty had a horseshoe up their butts last year. Both have looked good but both Been playing scrubs. Penix looks like a new man with his old oc, it looks to me like udub offense is fixed and not like the d was bad w that clown lake. I have no doubts udub will score, im not as confident sparty will have it as easy on offense. Tough trip and place to play, perceptions of both teams little twisted thanks to last year and they been dangling that hook all week for ppl to back sparty. Thorne best weapon banged up. I think this a udub coming out party.
Good summary. I recall well that Michigan St could not stop the pass last year. Ranked dead last in FBS.

Any insights into what Washington defense looks like. I like my money riding on the best D.

Liked Minnesota -27 all week, but decided to pass on it. They should be able to name the score, but I don't like this spot for the Gophers. And I remember how they laid an egg in this same spot last year against B Green.

Still looking at Miss State and Wake/Liberty over, maybe figure out a bet on Wash/Mich St and Oregon/BYU

Good summary. I recall well that Michigan St could not stop the pass last year. Ranked dead last in FBS.

Any insights into what Washington defense looks like. I like my money riding on the best D.

Sorry bro, I’m out doing Octoberfest and now hot air ballon race w the woman. Udub hasn’t really played anyone so hard to say but I think d was their strength last year. Assuming they kept most that in tact and just fixed the O but I’m not 100% on that.

Liked Minnesota -27 all week, but decided to pass on it. They should be able to name the score, but I don't like this spot for the Gophers. And I remember how they laid an egg in this same spot last year against B Green.

Still looking at Miss State and Wake/Liberty over, maybe figure out a bet on Wash/Mich St and Oregon/BYU
Been kicking myself all afternoon...I had liked Minny also

Been kicking myself all afternoon...I had liked Minny also
Looks like Minny is a winner. I liked them, but it dawned on me I hadn't seen even one play of theirs this year and was betting strictly on the fact Colorado has the worst rush defense in the country.

Looks like Minny is a winner. I liked them, but it dawned on me I hadn't seen even one play of theirs this year and was betting strictly on the fact Colorado has the worst rush defense in the country.
I watched their 1st game. Defense good and love their running back - Ibrahaim (spelling?)

Bet the Board selection - Nebraska +11.5 (sounded as if they liked them @ over +10)

They are 0-2 for year.

Here's the podcast. I like to listen to what they have to say

Now they are 0-3 for the year. I think their 3 selections were Week 1 - WVa TT under, Week 2 Baylor +3 and Week 3 Nebraska +11

FWIW, I bet OU and got them at -10. I guess I should have posted this last week.

Here is their NFL podcast. They are on 1stH UNDER 21.5 in Fins/Ravens, which they got at UNDER 23

Last edited:
Back