Eddie's plays for tuesday

EddieShore

Pretty much a regular
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Apr 2 6:23pm[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Soccer - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]90.91 to win 100.00[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Soccer - Milan - moneyline (+110)
for the regulation time held on Apr 3 at 1:45pm [pending]
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is a match up opposing two deceiving teams in their respective league... but Milan is going better of late 7W, 3T and 1L. Bayern has 8 lost with 7 of them being away and of late, it is having a record of 4W, 2T and 4L.

Past matchups, March 8 2006 Milan 4-1, February 21 2006 1-1, October 23 2002 Milan 2-1 and October 1 2002 Milan 2-1

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Apr 3 7:49am[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Soccer - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]67.50 to win 50.00[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Soccer - Leoben/Karnten - total Over 2½ (-135)
for the regulation time held on Apr 3 at 12:00pm [pending]
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is a little match up between two austrian teams who should score at least 3 goals if you look at their past match ups. It's been 4 days since they've met, a tie 1-1. I think both teams will be fired up.

christ sake, i just wrote a long response.

Anyways becareful with this play. There are pros and cons. First off Milan are on form and have a full squad which includes their entire starting backline. Bayern on the other hand are missing Oliver Kahn and Mark Van Bommel. HOwever, Bayern have beaten Inter Milan in Italy and had a positive result over the weekend, with a convincing win over Bundesliga Leaders Schalke 2-0. I honestly would prefer playing Over 2.5 as i can see Bayern scoring a goal here and making this an interesting match. But nevertheless, good luck with this selection.

also note, Kaka might not even exist in this match up. He faces up against his countrymen and captain Lucio who will very well know how to mark him. Though he wont physically mark him he will know how to command his players. Honestly think the pace of Podolski will be a little too much for Nesta and Maldini, i think Lahm and Jankulovski will play an integral part of todays match, their pace on the wings will cause a little bit of issues on the opposing ends. Owen Hargreaves has to be on top form today playing with Van Bommel cause its tough guarding Pirlo and then getting hassled by Gattuso at the same time

Good luck Eddie, i'm leaning towards the other side though. By the way Mike, i thought Van Bommel has been suspended with red card ?

nice hit with Leoben scoring all 4 goals.

Lets have Milan score once more and put this one away

After 90 minutes, Milan 2-1, then during the extra 2 minutes Bayern scores to make it a final score of 2-2.

If I look at The Greek's rules, their moneyline bets are for the 90 minutes of play. I hope I haven't lost my bet. Anyone knows if I've won or lost? I will see it later I know but I'm curious to know what you think.

Mike, Zenith, Fondy and Scourge thanks buds.

Eddie,
i just went to the greek to check. sorry to say your wager is a loss bro. There is the option for a draw. Get em tomorrow.

Just at the end of the extra 2 minutes play, Bayern has show me it's xxxxing moose!!! lol

Thanks Mike anyway, but as you've noticed me, it wasn't such a strong play.

well this can set up nicely for 2nd legs, i usually prefer playing 2nd legs because you will then know the intentions for either club. Action should be interesting tomorrow especially Chelsea vs Valencia

well this can set up nicely for 2nd legs, i usually prefer playing 2nd legs because you will then know the intentions for either club. Action should be interesting tomorrow especially Chelsea vs Valencia

Here we have Chelsea's dream team against a (especially lately) injury filled Valencia. Chelsea also has many injuries but it is so much deeper. Chelsey wins this!

Mike,

I do not understand the difference between these two options to bet at The Greek???

Chelsea ML -140
Chelsea Spread -1/2 -140

It is exactly the same if I look at their rules???

Back