NBA Discussion Thread: Monday, March 6th - Sunday, March 12th

I know it was. I was pointing out that if the .04 had come off clock then it is reviewed and overturned. Instead of game of inches...game of...

Lebron will lobby to have that rule looked at after the wiz get the #1 seed by 1 game lol

Btw,

CJ had like 34 points at some point in the 3rd...and finished with that...Ole ballhog Dillard at it again?

They are an awful duo. All they do is take turns playing one on one. Neither makes the other better. And then it hurts them on defense.

They need to get rid of CJ

They are an awful duo. All they do is take turns playing one on one. Neither makes the other better. And then it hurts them on defense.

They need to get rid of CJ

CJ a much better team player from times I have watched them this year.

I've said it all year, CJ would look great in a Phila uniform.

I don't think the fans would approve

Portland fans want a winning team. Dame is more individual play than a guy that is going to lead you deep into the playoff. He is an excellent player but that is the bottom line for him.

The line move in Indy scares me. Hate following steam. Unless this is due to Goran being out but I see nothing definitive yet. Miami struggles in Indy

C6svRqwV4AE43sb.jpg

As I said last night, .04 more off the clock and it 'triggers'.

I like how he used the 'terminology'.

Current line movement would indicate Cramps isn't being put in the velvet-lined box tonight.

Back