ECF: Hawks vs. Bucks Discussion

Mucks would have handled the Sixers or Atlanta.

Their series to lose barring injury or the 'Ghost of Stern' not wanting the 37th market in the Finals (ATL is the 7th largest market).

Imagine a Phoenix v Milwaukee Finals, Stern will be turning in his grave.

At least the PHX market is only just behind DC and Boston

And market size is just another reminder that Seattle not having a team is preposterous at this point

Game 2 is interesting...

Many will think that Atlanta is happy with a split in Milwaukee.. that is the old adage. I don't know if I see that from this team...

Milwaukee is still trash and could possibly be a champion in this weird year...

Holy shit at this game 3 line.

I didn't watch the 2h but did someone get hurt?

Only a 2.5/3 pt adjustment home to road?

I've never seen that before

Bucks -5 is your opener.

Game 5 could be without superstars!

Holy Moly, the NBA is a Soap Opera
If that is the case ATL road faves?!

Kidding, but we bang on Janice for good reason most of the time but they are a team that gets wayyyy worse if he ain’t in there

Have a hard time believing Trae was damn near a game time scratch yesterday and still won't be able to play tomorrow

No structural damage for Janice.

This is his best shot to win a 'ship, Mucks can handle this Hawks team without him but it will be a different scenario in the Finals.

Hoping the Hawks give Trae some more time off

We can take this Bucks team!!!

Looking for big things from Collins, Capela and Okongwu tonite

May be one of the few but I will be on the Mucks tonight. I will also throw up in my mouth as I hit submit. Thankfully I'll be at a concert tonight with the lady so I won't have to watch a minute of this garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
May be one of the few but I will be on the Mucks tonight. I will also throw up in my mouth as I hit submit. Thankfully I'll be at a concert tonight with the lady so I won't have to watch a minute of this garbage.
Yet you know you'll be checking your phone

Best that Giannis sit this out in Atlanta. That crowd destroyed him at the FT line last time out.

Fragile enough as is, doesn't need more of it.

Last edited:
Back