Sunday Discussion Thread

terrible 1st inning for assad, lol. mfer has the 3rd hitter in 0-2 hole, can get a call and runs to 3-2 before he gets a hit and prolongs the inning, no k's but takes him 26 pitches to get thru 1st, that a real good way to be pulled after 5 innings tonight!! fuck

think the rockies game today was a perfect shining example of these clowns having no clue how to play the game to win! wasn't watching (as i said i rarely watch baseball), might have been listening on radio in car or watching scoreboard but anyways rockies down 2-1 in 9th, the 1st 2 guy reach to make it 1st and 2md no outs. what does the next batter do? i'll give ya 1 guess and if you say bunt or just choke up to move the runners over you would be wrong!! you got it, mfer swings for a 3 run bomb when 2 runs wins the game! does 2 strikes deter him at all? nope!! next batter hits a deep fly out to center field that would have easily tied the game had the 1st prick did his job and moved the runners over instead of taking a selfish prick at bat ending in a strike out!!! tied the game and had the go ahead runner on 3rd w 2outs, at that point who knows, maybe a wild pitch, maybe a infield single, any of them win the game. instead the 1st 2 guys that reached in bottom of 9th are left standing on the same bases they started on at beginning the inning. just sorry! im sure some analytic clown will tell me how the 3rd hitter of the inning striking out was the right play cause moving runners over and giving away a out somehow hurts your chances!!! this what happens when robots take over, lol.
Funny benchcoach went 6 0 so far on sides. I tailed. We had Nats and I actually saw on espn website those 2 on and no out. Thought we'd at least get tied. But nope. Lol. So won. He did have that game over 11 too so that was a loser. But yeah they never move runners over anymore. Doesn't pay. Shit I've never seen in extras when they stick the guy on 2nd no outs. You'd think if you have a great closer you'd play for 1 run at least sometime. Anyway saved my ass today

need the muts to stare at a couple strike 3s like scrubbies just did!! dunno wtf dude was looking for to take that pitch with 2 strikes? wasn't nothing but a fairly high "sweeper" looking pitch that started middle and finished mostly middle!! lol

Funny benchcoach went 6 0 so far on sides. I tailed. We had Nats and I actually saw on espn website those 2 on and no out. Thought we'd at least get tied. But nope. Lol. So won. He did have that game over 11 too so that was a loser. But yeah they never move runners over anymore. Doesn't pay. Shit I've never seen in extras when they stick the guy on 2nd no outs. You'd think if you have a great closer you'd play for 1 run at least sometime. Anyway saved my ass today

lol, glad it worked out for ya, shit just baffled me tho. thought for sure that was going fo extras at worst for rox but i forgot that not how they play these days. it bad enough when it the 1st thru 8th innings and they want to argue moving guy over killing potential for a big inning, in this case 2 runs won the game so im not sure the logic? not even saying ya gotta bunt, money guys can't bunt anymore anyways, but for christ sakes at least choke up a bit and try to hit ball the other way!! who knows ya might get a hit, especially w that spacious field! never woulda guessed that be a 2-1 game! 1-0 until nats scored in top of 9th, had to be best game freeland pitched in a couple years!

if anyone can live bet id seriously consider jumping on the muts. they are tagging assad, he super lucky he hasn't given up any runs!

if anyone can live bet id seriously consider jumping on the muts. they are tagging assad, he super lucky he hasn't given up any runs!

hope someone was able to take advantage? it was painfully obvious they were gonna score some runs off assad sooner than later!

only thing i'll say is ump not doing assad any favors and when you a guy who gets lot of k's looking you need the ump to call the corner strikes freaking strikes!! not sure why the hell they were so fast to abandoned virtually everything they thought they knew bout the sport for analytics but they won't fire these blind inconsistent umps and hire 17 year olds with ipads who can see what a ball and strike just like we can! only the ump doesn't know! lol

Back