Early Super Bowl Predictions. Year long thread.

They getting healthy and have all the ingredients for a post season run… except for the qb?
True.

Just getting that feeling a little bit. Obviously Jimmah isn't what I look like in a ship QB but he's getting a bit better lately.

Loved az all year but these last few weeks and with no d hop I have to change it even though I said pats/az was final. Gonna just change the nfc. Pats are my squad in afc.

Pats /Niners. Two great coaches. Niners skill positions are extremely good.

Jimmy G might get shit on, but he's been here before. Mac will have Bill.

Loved az all year but these last few weeks and with no d hop I have to change it even though I said pats/az was final. Gonna just change the nfc. Pats are my squad in afc.

Pats /Niners. Two great coaches. Niners skill positions are extremely good.

Jimmy G might get shit on, but he's been here before. Mac will have Bill.
Could definitely see it.

Fuck, I gotta change again.

Titans vs Packers

Pats are neck and neck with titans though for me.

Jan. 15, 1967Los Angeles Memorial ColiseumGreen Bay 35, Kansas City 10

Super Bowl I was played in LA

its a no brainer now.
its going to be a Super Bowl I Rematch

I’m still good with my 2nd version way back in 1st month. Started with browns vs niners, then I realized how dumb it was to pick any team with Faker no matter how talented I thought they were. Switched to NINERS v BILLS and think I prob should have freaking bet it! lol. Unless that stuff bout Jimmy g possibly not being able to play is true, then they toast and it be rams. A team from the nfc west only fitting to represent the nfc. They actually had to work for it unlike the packers and Bucs.

I know I’m going out on a limb here lol, but I’ll say KC v LAR. Not sure if someone said this and stuck with it.

I did see @Inspekdah picked SF vs KC very early on. Not sure if he ever switched from it?

I almost bet afc +1 Saturday night after the games at Caesers. Seemed off
Was +1 until the late game kicked off yesterday, KC was +155 and Buf was +180 to win the AFC and I really thought about a staggered wager on both knowing they'd get Cinci at home

Also oddly the AFC was -2.5 at Caesars the first time I saw it offered in late September when everyone was all over the NFC teams.

Very interesting line movement given the way the season played out but it's come full circle

Was +1 until the late game kicked off yesterday, KC was +155 and Buf was +180 to win the AFC and I really thought about a staggered wager on both knowing they'd get Cinci at home

Only thing that really stopped me is I had the Rams winning against either.

Reactions: KJ
I know I’m going out on a limb here lol, but I’ll say KC v LAR. Not sure if someone said this and stuck with it.

I did see @Inspekdah picked SF vs KC very early on. Not sure if he ever switched from it?

I had niners/bills as my 2nd. Niners from beginning. I’m wavering tho, feel like these games they been in lately gonna catch up.

I had Clev vs Rams from beginning. Any chance I had righr division, wrong team?? Cincy vs Rams

Browns was my 1st choice also. Only took bout 2-3 weeks for me to realize how crazy I was to pick a team lead by Faker mayfield no matter how much talent I thought they had around him, I switched to bills tho, really thought they had it, lol. I’m wavering pretty hard on my niners pick tho, I just worry they gonna run out of gas soon, they have been in some crazy tough road games the last month!

Bovada has lines up for hypotheticals. Man I sucked at this thread. Ravens was first choice with az. Ravens didn't even get to playoffs and someone predicted they wouldnt. Great call whoever did. Might have been c man or gandolf.

Bovada has lines up for hypotheticals. Man I sucked at this thread. Ravens was first choice with az. Ravens didn't even get to playoffs and someone predicted they wouldnt. Great call whoever did. Might have been c man or gandolf.

I wouldn’t beat yourself up too much, they were decimated with injuries from the jump. They prob get in despite losing all their rbs early and lot of secondary if Lamar able to play whole year.

I wouldn’t beat yourself up too much, they were decimated with injuries from the jump. They prob get in despite losing all their rbs early and lot of secondary if Lamar able to play whole year.

Yeah it was unfortunate with Lamar and the injuries. I'm such a sucker for Lamar and kyler. Think the nfc might have been different if Hopkins was healthy. Top 5 wr.

Yeah it was unfortunate with Lamar and the injuries. I'm such a sucker for Lamar and kyler. Think the nfc might have been different if Hopkins was healthy. Top 5 wr.
No DHop, no outside receivers and Kyler had to throw over the middle. His strength is outside the hashes and that loss was huge. Over the middle for him means a bunch of batted down passes. There simply was no one close to a number 1 after the injury. Kirk no separation, AJ old...couple decent 2s and a 3 and a TE made his passing game pretty easy to defend as it bore out

I’ve soured a ton on Kyler, I don’t like his body language, kinda starting to come off like a spoiled brat to me. The talent is undeniable but that rarely what makes or breaks the great ones.

I’ve soured a ton on Kyler, I don’t like his body language, kinda starting to come off like a spoiled brat to me. The talent is undeniable but that rarely what makes or breaks the great ones.

He develops a "thug" limp that I think is a combination of being hurt and disgruntled about halfway through the season. He wobbles when he walks.

He develops a "thug" limp that I think is a combination of being hurt and disgruntled about halfway through the season. He wobbles when he walks.

I think it was @emkee that said it best when he called him a entitled brat. lol. Maybe he a front runner like Rodgers? I dunno exactly what it is but his body language and attitude just seem like total shit when things don’t go his way. I get being disappointed/angry/whatever, I just want more from my leader when we still on the field battling!

That another problem, far as I can tell he turns into a shell of himself when he gets banged up and fact of the matter the way he plays and at that size he always gonna be dinged up before the end of a season!!

I been all over the place w him, out of college I didn’t believe he was a franchise qb, half way thru the 1st season I decided I was dead wrong, now I’m wavering back to things I don’t like about him. I love watching him when he healthy and things going right, that just isn’t gonna be the case for a entire season, ever probably!! He throws a amazing spiral and he obviously super fast/quick, there a lot to like. I think he be better served with a different coach far as scheme and maybe more tough love/coaching as well (who knows how he handle that tho?).

I still can’t fucking believe he didn’t attempt to run at all in that playoff game. I thought coming in only chance they had was if he scrambled around and turned it into backyard football. Still perplexed by that.

Last edited:
I think it was @emkee that said it best when he called him a entitled brat. lol. Maybe he a front runner like Rodgers? I dunno exactly what it is but his body language and attitude just seem like total shit when things don’t go his way. I get being disappointed/angry/whatever, I just want more from my leader when we still on the field battling!
Serves that little punk right for spurning my A’s little fucker!

Back