DWAYNE WADE OUT for the SEASON!

yelp

Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade is scheduled to undergo a follow-up procedure on his surgically repaired left knee, and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.

Wade will have a stimulation treatment on Tuesday, Coach Pat Riley told The Miami Herald Monday morning.

''I think it's time. We've been walking around on eggshells with this thing,'' Riley said about Wade. ``This treatment will help him.''

Wade's status for the rest of the season had been in question since he quietly complained of significant soreness in the knee about two weeks ago. He made those concerns public when he missed Friday's game against Golden State.

Wade played Saturday against Atlanta, but asked Riley to limit his minutes. Wade is one of several players wirth injuries who will miss tonight's game against the Clippers. Forward Udonis Haslem (ankle), center Earl Barron (knee) and guard Marcus Banks (hamstring) will also be sidelined with injuries.

The Heat, 11-51, has 21 games remaining.

I thought he'd been out all season, sure seemed that way on the court. Good for him getting rest, he needs it, kinda funny though, I wonder how much the owners hate when players do this shit, think of how much money he is collecting for each game he misses, millions for dressing up in a suit on home games, and not even having to travel with the team.

Back