DuY's DO or Die Picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Pre season: - $5,000

Reg Season: 35-31 +$8,980

Gsw-2.0 11000-10000

NOh-2.0 11000-11000 ( If warriors win, I will roll it over. If this losses see you guys at the all star)

Why so impatient here, if you bet, say, 2K you'd still be making money without risking falling into a hole.

Probably you are good enough to pull this kind of strategy off, but for a huge majority of people this leads to broke.

Why so impatient here, if you bet, say, 2K you'd still be making money without risking falling into a hole.

Probably you are good enough to pull this kind of strategy off, but for a huge majority of people this leads to broke.

It's like asking someone a quick, or slow death? for the past how many years, I always end up on the red during Dec, so might as well put up a good fight now.

The Warriors after that huge number they put up last night? Again laying points on the road?

Balls, baby, balls.

Good luck tonight, DuY.

Reg Season: 35-31 +$8,980

Gsw-2.0 11000-10000

NOh-2.0 11000-11000 ( If warriors win, I will roll it over. If this losses see you guys at the all star)

DuY,

You sound board and/or frustrated with the season.........
Sure hope WE have a great night, as the NBA season wouldn't be the same without you.

Crappy push on the GS game. Philly players just stood around and didnt think of fouling.

Reg Season: 38-33 +$21,030

NO Picks for tom. If ever it will be a forced bet because of Tv game.
an_roll_laugh.gif

DuY,

You sound board and/or frustrated with the season.........
Sure hope WE have a great night, as the NBA season wouldn't be the same without you.

Trend wise, December is usually a good time to fade me. So I'll be very selective on what I play

Back