DraftKing Challenge

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Who'd be interested in doing a weekly+ private NBA $2 Fantasy Challenge at DraftKings? I know a handful of you were doing some the past few weeks.

The first one is tentatively scheduled for next Wednesday, March 25th. I have to give our contact a rough idea of how many spots to create as once the limit is set it can't be changed, but if it doesn't fill it automatically cancels. So I'll probably go less spots in these first few until I know there's an interest. If you're interested though please post in here.

Don't have an account? CLICK HERE TO JOIN - DraftKings is currently offering a 100% sign up bonus (up to $600) with no promo code necessary.

Draft Kings is now an active partner with Capping the Game!

We offer Daily and Weekly Fantasy Sports contests for cash prizes in all of the five major sports (MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA and PGA) as well as college football and basketball. Our rapid-fire contests are a much shorter duration than the traditional season-long leagues and require no team management after the draft. Our salary cap draft format takes just minutes to complete, unlike the hours-long snake drafts in traditional leagues. We offer new contests every day of the season, and our winners are crowned nightly. Payouts happen immediately after the games - no more waiting until the end of the season to collect winnings!

We are a US-based skill games company, and all of our contests are operated 100% legally under United States and Canadian law. The US Government and 45 of the 50 states consider fantasy sports a game of skill. We do not allow residents of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Washington or the Canadian province of Quebec to participate in our contests due to state-specific regulation against cash prize awards. We also require our users to be 18 years of age or older (19 in Alabama and Nebraska). We take the legal status of our contests very seriously. If you have any questions related to this topic, please contact us.

- GPP (Guaranteed Prize Pool) Contests – GPPs are contests that payout the entire prize pool, regardless if the contest fills or not.
- Head-to-Head- Winner takes all in these one-on-one contests.
- Leagues- Play against two or more opponents at a time in smaller field contests.
- 50/50’s – Teams finishing in the top-half of the field win cash no matter the number of entries.
- Qualifier Contests – Win tickets that can be used for free entry into a higher stakes contest
- Multipliers- Great way for a bankroll boost! Win 3x TO 10x your entry fee in these contests.
- Steps- Advance at each step by winning a ticket to the next level. Jump in at Step 1 for just $2.00 and work your way to Step 4 to win cash!
- Beginner- Play against other beginners in up to 50 contests for each sport
- Freeroll Contests – these contests are free to enter and any winnings will be paid with Entry Tickets or DraftKings Dollars

CLICK HERE TO JOIN & PLAY!

Do it when nba playoffs start? Do one for mlb season? Interested but busy time for most with Dance going on and all..just my take, love idea tho

Do it when nba playoffs start? Do one for mlb season? Interested but busy time for most with Dance going on and all..just my take, love idea tho

Which is why we picked Wednesday (full NBA card and no tournament games). Just some $2 lottery tickets that I probably won't spend more than a minute or two on. I'm much more interested come baseball season so if we can keep momentum going we can keep it up. Got a feeling there will be a lot of guys more interested in hoops and then baseball will be separate members. Once we get some of these bigger ones going we can hopefully get some free cash added and do our own head to head battles and the like.

i know it came up in the "in-game" thread but wanted in here as well.
Their bonus offer is horrible....

FYI- i joined via their banner here on your site..

Before you start you set this up I may I suggest you speak with someone about the action we are providing them ( i know they don't need us) but.. btw they are about to get more investments capital... (possibly disney)..

i know it came up in the "in-game" thread but wanted in here as well.
Their bonus offer is horrible....

FYI- i joined via their banner here on your site..

Before you start you set this up I may I suggest you speak with someone about the action we are providing them ( i know they don't need us) but.. btw they are about to get more investments capital... (possibly disney)..

What CASH is referring to is that like some poker sites you need to "earn" the bonus. Having to earn the bonus instead of getting it right away is buried in the fine print and not something I think any of us were aware of prior to depositing.

I'll create the contest link early tomorrow morning. Probably going to only make it for five spots to make sure it fills up. If you'll definitely be in please post and I'll expand the spots. Super easy deposit as I was able to use paypal. Now if only I can figure out what fees there are to cash out.

I'll create the contest link early tomorrow morning. Probably going to only make it for five spots to make sure it fills up. If you'll definitely be in please post and I'll expand the spots. Super easy deposit as I was able to use paypal. Now if only I can figure out what fees there are to cash out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't appear to be a fee to cash out? Minimum $20 balance to cash out. If you used a charge card or paypal they'll return the initial amount back to the source of payment and then you can request a check or paypal for any additional winning funds. Don't see any fees involved in that section now that I have money in and can actually withdrawal, but it would have been nice to know there were no costs associated with withdrawing prior to signing up as I spent a decent amount of time navigating the site and reading all the FAQ and service agreements and that

Do you have a link to the specific league? I searched for CTG but came up with nothing.

Yep, can't start them until all the games the prior night are completed and then it needs our account managers approval tomorrow morning (as I'm trying to do the contest through him to build the site a better relationship and hopefully some free private contests down the road).

We need one more to fill it up. I know absolutely nothing about NBA so I'm just giving my money away. Who's all in so far? Schrute, myself, Eri89 and?

Damnit. I had Morris and Wall on my roster.

Do you know how many points you would have ended up with? I ended up taking 3rd in a 5 public one I joined and it paid top two positions. Both the two that got in the money had identical lineup. Scored 253.25 overall.
Jack 18.25
Korver 35.5
Yag 27
Eyebrow 56.5
Kanter 29
Burke 35
Ed Davis 26.25
Marcus Morris 25.75

lost to

Wall 54
Millsap 26.5
Ingles 24
Marvin Williams 18.75
Gorgui Dieng 18.25
Burke 35
Eyebrow 56.5
Eric Bledsoe 26.25
= 259.25

I was trying to find where I could look at the points scored for today, couldn't figure it out though. I haven't used draft kings since the middle of the NFL season.

I think we'll get more participants if we transition to MLB. NBA is dwindling down anyways, so I'm cool with MLB. Maybe post something for next week in the MLB Forum?

Back