****Draft lottery, trade rumors, Kevin Love- Draft In game******

supposedly the dubs/Love deal off the table

guessing Warriors wouldn't give up Klay

I read West/Kerr don't want him to go. I believe J. West is the one who convinced the Warriors to draft him in the first place. I honestly don't believe they become that much better , especially in the West if they are forced to get rid of Klay to get Love.

Parker got a promise to the Bucks.

Jabari scares the bejeebus out of me. Parker also telling the world that he basically rather be in Milwaukee than Cleveland. I ll give him credit though, he's a smart kid and knows what he wants.

Cavs are trying to bring Exum in for a last minute workout.

Either a trade is in the works where they trade down or they take Exum out of nowhere to screw with all the mock drafts for the 3rd straight year.

I don't see how Jabari is scary at all. He's basically Melo 2.0. Even if he's a poor mans version you're getting a pretty good scorer. I went to the Champions Classic last year and while it was early in the season and plenty has changed since, Jabari stood out above Wiggins, Randle, Embiid, everyone else as physically the most impressive player on the floor.. and that was coming off a broken foot.

if anything I don't get the Wiggins love... sure he's super athletic, but he's nowhere near a good enough shooter to draw the KD comparisons he gets. Jabari outshot him from 3.

i like this trade scenario:

However, the Cavs do have some interest in the Magic's offer of Arron Afflalo, the No. 4 pick and the No. 12 pick for the number 1.

This could be why they are looking at Exum, but either way i like getting a player in Afflalo plus 2 more lottery picks...

i like this trade scenario:

However, the Cavs do have some interest in the Magic's offer of Arron Afflalo, the No. 4 pick and the No. 12 pick for the number 1.

This could be why they are looking at Exum, but either way i like getting a player in Afflalo plus 2 more lottery picks...

If I'm the Cavs I insta accept this.

Simmons Grantland article yesterday about the "randomness" of the draft was pretty fun read, I recommend it.

I don't see how Jabari is scary at all. He's basically Melo 2.0. Even if he's a poor mans version you're getting a pretty good scorer. I went to the Champions Classic last year and while it was early in the season and plenty has changed since, Jabari stood out above Wiggins, Randle, Embiid, everyone else as physically the most impressive player on the floor.. and that was coming off a broken foot.

if anything I don't get the Wiggins love... sure he's super athletic, but he's nowhere near a good enough shooter to draw the KD comparisons he gets. Jabari outshot him from 3.

Jabari is skilled no question, but there a couple of flags for me.

He put up big numbers against weak teams. Against athletic defenders or good defensive teams, he struggles. He's numbers drop against quality opponents and his numbers get even worse during crunch time (-24 on the season with a horrid w/l rate).
Defensively, he's bad. Real bad. He is athletic, but his lateral quicks are disgustingly bad. Ahleticism is overrated without lateral quicks. Derozen is probably one of the more overrated athletic players in the league, yet he couldnt guard a chair because his lateral quicks are horrible.
I also have some doubts about his mentality. He does have some of that alpha in him, but he also screams that Antoine Walker like chuck mentality. You saw this during his recruitment process and you are seeing this now in his pre-draft interviews. He wants (Duke gave him free reign to do as he pleased) his shots, hence his love for the Bucks.

Wiggs on the otherhand, for as bad as he is considered skill wise, produced similar shooting numbers. The better the competition, the better his numbers and efficiency climbs. During crunch time this year, he's been very good (+26 with a very good W/L rate). Bill Self's hi-low offense is as bad a fit you will find for Wiggs. Watch the last few games before the tourney when Self scrapped the hi-low and ran more iso and pnr; Wiggs took off. According to shot charts, Wiggs is the more creative and versatile scorer. Wiggs scored from everywhere on the floor while Parker had his sweet spots and struggled outside those zones. Wiggs also had the lower assisted rate when compared to Parker. Defensively, wiggs is just a monster. Boxscore scouts will say otherwise, but again some of that is due to Self's defensive schemes.

Parker should have the better shooting numbers because he is supposed to be the guy with the advanced skillset, but the difference in shooting percentages is marginal.

If I am Cleveland I take the Orlando trade in a heartbeat.
I think this draft is deep with solid players.
Also if I am philly, I stay at 3 and 10.
And someone tell me why philly would be dangling mcw out there. One rumor was to LA for the 7th.
If u restart last yr mcw is a top 2 pick so why trade for a 7 here??
I do not like Marcus smart if I was picking top 8.
I do like stauchas from UM. Guy can play.
I like Parker more than Wiggins.

And I really like randle from UK, u will get 18-10 from him day 1
Ok no more rambling

Looks like on most boards Wichita state Early is falling. He will be a steal if he gets into the 20's.

My 2014 draft of studs, busts, sleepers.
Studs- Wiggins,Parker,randle,embiid,stauskas,McDermott

Busts- smart,Lavine

Sleepers- Kyle Anderson, adrien Payne, Joe Harris, Mitch mcgary, Spencer dinwiddie, jarnell stokes.

The Denver Nuggets have acquired guard Arron Afflalo from the Orlando Magic for guard Evan Fournier and the 56th pick in Thursday night's NBA draft, sources told ESPN.com.
It is a return to Denver for Afflalo, who played with the Nuggets from 2009-12 before being traded to the Magic as part of the Dwight Howard trade. He is coming off a career season when he averaged 18.2 points on 43 percent shooting.
The Magic seemed eager to move their top returning scorer because he has the option to become a free agent after next season, in which he will earn $8.6 million. He was mentioned often in numerous trade talks in recent days.
The Nuggets acquired Afflalo using a trade exception.
In return, the Magic get the developing Fournier, a native of France who is just 21 years old heading into his third season. The former first-round pick averaged 8.3 points and 2.7 rebounds last season for the Nuggets.
The trade was initially reported by Yahoo! Sports.
The Magic own the No. 4 and No. 12 picks in the first round of Thursday night's draft. The Nuggets have the No. 11 pick.

Last night I heard there is a 50% chance Love is traded.
Curious where he goes.

Raps and Grizz talking.

Prince +22 for Salmons +37

Magic have a nice looking young team. They have to be praying that exum drops to them.

If GSW can some how trade Klay for Love, that would be mighty appealing for Melo or Bron with Steph Curry.

The drafts dont really matter, name one player in the past 3 years who was an impact player in the playoffs and made the team relevant?

If GSW can some how trade Klay for Love, that would be mighty appealing for Melo or Bron with Steph Curry.

The drafts dont really matter, name one player in the past 3 years who was an impact player in the playoffs and made the team relevant?

U ever hear of a guy named Kawhi Leonard ?

hard to call a guy a bust at 13. Might as well get a guy with a higher possible ceiling at 13.

Then gamble and trade down or just take a chance on Capella.

Praying to jeebus that he somehow falls to the Spurs though will happily settle for McGary

Your draft comment is silly.,....

wizards..

Randle or Exum and I'm content.

LBJ wins multiple 'ships in Philly. His legacy would suck but I'd die happy.

Back