Doc Rivers…

Ed Cooley

EDIT: Ah fuck Tea beat me to it I see now

Ummm Mark Pope at BYU sucks. In NBA terms I dunno, maybe Frank Vogel or Steve Nash (but I don't watch NBA much at all sorry to disappoint you Reno)

Bring in a washed Milsap to guard arguably the best current player in the league and leave him out there to die.

Raspy mother fucker must be trolling the league with his consistent choke jobs.

Surprised Reno hasn't chimed in with Michael Malone yet even though he's had tough luck with injuries

This is it.

Doc coached this team to get the worst possible match-up as the 4 seed rather than getting the Bulls who Philly phucking owns as the 3 seed.

Oh boy, this series...smh...

One thing is the Sixers aren't raging favorites to take this series which is an advantage.

Not sure Philly had a path to #3. They would've had to beat Milwaukee in record while staying behind Boston. Or beat Boston on record or tiebreaks while staying behind Milwaukee. Since they all finished with the same record, Philly would've needed to game plan out the tiebreakers weeks in advance, since the last time they played Milwaukee was late March, and the last they played Boston was in mid-February. Not even Spoelstra is good enough to do that.

He is what he is...

And thats just one reason why this current edition of the Sixers has no more than one playoff series win potential.

I feel like that on the gm taking harden more than coach. Add a perennial playoff choker you not going deep!!

This is it.

Doc coached this team to get the worst possible match-up as the 4 seed rather than getting the Bulls who Philly phucking owns as the 3 seed.

Oh boy, this series...smh...

Everyone shoulda been striving to get the bulls, they havnt been able to beat any the good teams in either league this year. Can’t decide if bucks run thru them 4-0 or get the gentleman’s sweep? 5 games def the most that series goes!

Doc Rivers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I put a 100 on Toronto to win series after g5 just for fun and in case doc holds to form. If Toronto wins g6 pressure going to be so high for phily. Would be fun to watch how they handle it.

Thanks Glenn.

Figure we won't see Jo-Jo again this season.

Idiot had Embiid playing late in the game in a blowout for no reason.

Not to mention, dude should have closed the series in 5 at the very least.

Hate this mother fucker.

Just killed the Sixers postseason again.

Back