Derby/Allstar

Anyone know how they grade "first player to be eliminated?" It would seem that 4 guys get eliminated at the same time, at the end of round 1, technically speaking. They have a prop up for it though, so they must be doing it another way. Ideas?

They do it just like nba 3 point contest. Someone the goes early and doesn't do well will be eliminated if the later contestants do better. They don't eliminate them all at the end of the round so you should look at what order they will bat in.

They do it just like nba 3 point contest. Someone the goes early and doesn't do well will be eliminated if the later contestants do better. They don't eliminate them all at the end of the round so you should look at what order they will bat in.

That's what I was wondering and wasn't sure if the order was released. Makes sense that it's done that way, just didn't know the order was known already.

Thanks!

I'm on the national league in the ctg contest...if that wins I think I take 1st place prize money so no actual play for me on tonight's game

AL/NL un 7.5 +100

Just going through past years and my own records, found the under does hit more often than not...this is a normal unit size play for me, enjoy the game men

6.5 units profit for the break and a solid 2hf win in beaver ball tonight...be back Thursday night with Fridays action

Back