CTG Fantasy Football League 1

[h=2]List Randomizer[/h]There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Kramer
  2. nugz
  3. Teed
  4. Eggwoman
  5. Piff
  6. Grump
  7. Gorg
  8. Marlo
  9. Tdot
  10. truth
  11. AZ
  12. Tide
Timestamp: 2015-09-09 18:16:53 UTC, IP: 96.93.225.182

all set boys. I may be auto drafting. I have to go pick out strippers for my buddys bachelor party this weekend.

I don't wanna give up anything. No big deal either way but I'd swap either of your spots

I like the 12-13 turn, but don't want to do whole draft from there because it's too much work. You always need to have 2 guys ready in the que + fallback options. Who you trying to move up for?

I was gone all weekend, it will be set up this week. Everyone in this league is good for it...otherwise they wouldn't be in the league.

sorry....i contacted league safe after week 2 to get it set up. They won't allow leagues to be set up after the first week

Whats the over/under on how many people actually end up ponying up at the end of the season

100% will pay. If they don't, I'll cover it....and those guys who don't pay will be banned. If their integrity is only worth $100, then they got more issues than this...

I sent out the Paypal info, in the group message board.

All 4 payoff teams are walking into the postseason on crutches lmao. Thought Piffey was a lock going into week 14 then he loses Rawls and Dalton. Still trying to figure out how he got to add Abdullah but it cost him Bolden and that is now a big deal. End of season RB situations throughout the NFL more muddled than I ever remember it being.

I never paid since I have been a lock for the playoffs, if I lose both my playoff matches I will paypal or mail a money order if they prefer to whoever knocks me out of the money.

Good Luck Gentleman :shake:

I cant believe that Blount got hurt and I gave up Bolden. Shoulda waited a day fml. That might cost me big when he wrecks me.

Damn I haven't been paying much attention this year. I thought last week was playoff week 1, and this week was semi finals.

I thought we did top 6 make playoffs, and first 2 teams get bye.

O well. Good luck folks

I have not been paid by teeed or az. Az won so I can deduct.

Please let me know who needs to be paid. I will PP you the money.

Please plan on someone else playing in my spot next year and being commissioner. I will not be involved.

Nuggz v. Egg Championship showdown!

Then I truly pulled off the upset lol.

Just want to thank whoever is team G in the league, despite him being out of playoff contention he took the time to set his roster and pick up Lockett in week 14, beating Jump and causing him to fall to 4th place and face me in the first round. If I had to play Egg in round 1 of the playoffs I would have lost and he would be Champ.

So a genuine Thank You G :shake:

Please plan on someone else playing in my spot next year and being commissioner. I will not be involved.

Marlo deduct the $100 entry league fee from me so I am owed $500...but before you paypal that I just wanted to offer you a Super Bowl bet...You have the Patriots(on the condition they get there) and I will take the NFC representative for $500...lmk if interested.

Would like to propose a rule change that every team is allowed one holdover player for one season at the cost being that you give up next season's draft slot for the round previous to where he was drafted. You must draft that player, no trades, and he must be on your roster the entire season. No first round picks would be allowed to be held.

Example: I drafted Todd Gurley in round 5 this season, if I hold him he costs me my 4th round pick in next season's draft. (yes this is a not veiled whatsoever attempt to keep Gurley lmao)...since the rule wasn't in effect this year I would say for this first season the rule is implemented that every team can hold one player they drafted even if they cut him... so Jump would be allowed to hold Karlos Williams (whom he selected this year in the 13th round) and give up his 12th round pick next draft.

Just an idea...

Last edited:
Marlo deduct the $100 entry league fee from me so I am owed $500...but before you paypal that I just wanted to offer you a Super Bowl bet...You have the Patriots(on the condition they get there) and I will take the NFC representative for $500...lmk if interested.

SU? If they don't make it, I send you the $ then

600 to AZ
400 to egg
200 to me

Back