CTG Fantasy Football League 1

If you guys have any other ideas or thoughts toss them in this thread and we will discuss this spring

Raise buy-in, Free Agent bidding, and Increase roster size would be my suggestions. I like real money for FAs, but that might be tough to collect. Keeper is interesting but it sucks if anyone decides to drop out and then trying to find someone else to pick up his squad.

I liked the extra Flex spot, especially in a non-ppr. It's really tough to fill that spot especially once guys start to get injured. It puts more emphasis in drafting a deep team. I would suggest adding a roster spot or 2. That would then reward teams for drafting a deep roster, instead of just getting lucky and picking up a hot free agent.

Raise buy in and FA bidding (with fake $100 budget) sounds good.

Vote no on IDP and FA bidding with real money....that sounds like a nightmare.

And lets get the discussion rolling on

1.) If we want to up the buy in.
2.) Take away a starting position
3.) Real Money for FA bidding.

And lets get the discussion rolling on

1.) If we want to up the buy in.
2.) Take away a starting position
3.) Real Money for FA bidding.

Sure on the buy in raise.
No on the take away a starting position.
FA bidding instead of the waiver wire process ? That would be great

I'm in again.
1. Giddy up
2. I'm indifferent
3. Don't love it but I'll obviously consider

Guys

The season starts September 10th. Lets start throwing out some dates

Here are two proposed Dates

Thursday September 3rd
Monday September 7th
Tuesday September 8th

Guys

The season starts September 10th. Lets start throwing out some dates

Here are two proposed Dates

Thursday September 3rd
Monday September 7th
Tuesday September 8th

Thursday or Tuesday would work well, Monday the 7th is Labor Day and I'm sure some people have plans.

I know I'm late with this but I would suggest getting rid of the kicker and team defense and adding 2 offensive players in their place. Something like a lineup of 1 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 2 RB/WR/TE slots.

Proposal
$200 buy in
same format as last year
draft is Wednesday sept 9 at 9p est

Thoughts??

Did we decide on a draft date?
I'm ok with eliminating kicker.
Can we reactivate the league and get a date for the draft?
Gotta coordinate my other drafts.

Guys just waiting to hear back from Jump. I hadn't logged into my yahoo account since last football season, and they deactivated my account. Therefore, I can't open the league back up. I made Jump co-commish last year, so I'm hoping he can renew the league, otherwise I will have to create a new one.

If i don't hear back from him by monday i will create a new one, and start inviting you all.

Guys just waiting to hear back from Jump. I hadn't logged into my yahoo account since last football season, and they deactivated my account. Therefore, I can't open the league back up. I made Jump co-commish last year, so I'm hoping he can renew the league, otherwise I will have to create a new one.

If i don't hear back from him by monday i will create a new one, and start inviting you all.

Probably has a lot to do with Yahoo fucking blowing.

hit me up on twitter or text if it's urgent...i'm around just haven't been on ctg for a couple weeks been hectic outside of the site...

Can we push draft back an hour on the 9th? Are we still doing this league? Marlo you have to have my email by now.

Back