Copperhead

So there's a guy who's finished T2, T16, and T7 in his last 3 trips here. He's also coming off a P2 last week.
The problem? -- His name is Lodewicus Theodorus Oosthuizen.
Has anybody ever burned more win futures than Louis?

SG: Approach (24%), Good Drives Gained (20%), SG: BS (18.7%), Bogeys Avoided (18.7%) and GIR Gained (18.7%).

1. Corey Conners (+1400)
  2. Abraham Ancer (+2800)
  3. Paul Casey (+2200)
  4. Russell Henley (+2800)
  5. Doug Ghim (+9000)
  6. Chris Kirk (+5000)
  7. Cameron Percy (+20000)
  8. Cameron Tringale (+4500)
  9. Emiliano Grillo (+4500)
  10. Joaquin Niemann (+3500)

So there's a guy who's finished T2, T16, and T7 in his last 3 trips here. He's also coming off a P2 last week.
The problem? -- His name is Lodewicus Theodorus Oosthuizen.
Has anybody ever burned more win futures than Louis?
One official PGA tour win (The Open)

2nd in almost every big event.

Full tourney card:

Casey 25-1
Im 30-1
Na 55-1
Burns 75-1
Woodland 75-1

Probably all I play. Looked at Rose at 40 but now he’s down to 35/33 on two of my books so I’ll pass. I was between Hatton and Casey and just decided Casey was the better value (25 vs 22-1), playing better and obviously plays the course well. Would be shocked if he won (anywhere) 3 times in a row but hey it could happen.

Full tourney card:

Casey 25-1
Im 30-1
Na 55-1
Burns 75-1
Woodland 75-1

Probably all I play. Looked at Rose at 40 but now he’s down to 35/33 on two of my books so I’ll pass. I was between Hatton and Casey and just decided Casey was the better value (25 vs 22-1), playing better and obviously plays the course well. Would be shocked if he won (anywhere) 3 times in a row but hey it could happen.
Burns baby Burns

Great pick Daddy.

I'm kicking myself for not having some of that. Getting some love from the hometown crowd last week in Louisiana was all he needed to get over the hump.

Great pick Daddy.

I'm kicking myself for not having some of that. Getting some love from the hometown crowd last week in Louisiana was all he needed to get over the hump.
Thanks Rockfish.

He played really well last week. It’s interesting with the team event because you can’t really find stats. You just gotta watch or be tracking them I guess. I was following him tho and Horschel because I bet them and Burns totally carried them in round 1. Dude made (makes) a ton of birdies.

Back